Ask away

StarLord

Ask away

Grayson,

Great Jehosaphat!!! You better be careful my Friend, being underwhelmed is most serious and needs to be seen to immediately. 9 out of 10 Doctors can't seem to agree that the common cause of underwhelmedness or known as WMWIO in the medical field, is cause by a nonplused delivery of unverifiable statements or claims in conjunction with sophistry.

Sadly, mankind is barraged constantly from all angles and avenues of life and there is great demand for garunteed sources and creators of this scourage. In fact, corporations all over this planet are dependant upon the propigation and reiteration of the insideously innocent and bening camoflauged vehicle which is another facet of the aforementioned and is otherwise known as advertising.

The great Guru of truth, justice and the enlightened way, with the unobtrusive and humble name of George Carlin, has pierced the heart and grappled the very root of the evil that flows all around us known as advertising.

It's missuse has also created and fostered the world wide acceptance of verbal manure to such a point that unbeknowst to most individuals, they too have mirrored this tactic to such a degree that it becomes ingrained and unnoticeable.

By the way, WMWIO seems to only be suffered by the small percentage of people that have an intellect that is working in conjunction with inherent common sense and logic and can pierce that almost not there cloud of nonsense.

It is rumored that the illustrious medical publication known as The Lancet will soon be featuring WMWIO, it's symptoms and epidemiology. It has been noted that major changes may have to be indured to keep Wake Me When It's Over in check.

Ralan

Ask away

Hello Michael.

I was wondering if you remember meeting me in Venice, late July of 2024. I remember enough of your claims to identify you. We met in a cafe and talked for about half an hour; I was going by the name of Roman at the time.

Omega

Re: Ask away

Do I meet you in the futrue? I f I do what relavence to I play, if not don't worry you don't know then.

Tigge

Re: Ask away

Greetings Michael!
How is Sweden progressing in the coming future?
Maybe you could tell how its current state is perhaps?
You know, the long country in the north of europe ;)

Edit: just realised this thread is months old, grr :(