Interview ASK ME ANYTHING! I HAVE TRAVELED THROUGH TIME

9th Wave

The military tested it some 20+ years ago, I remember stories of a ex-military personal having test's done on "levitating boards"...

TimeFlipper

The military tested it some 20+ years ago, I remember stories of a ex-military personal having test's done on "levitating boards"...

I think you might be mixed up with those small jet packs that were fitted onto the backs of soldiers which actually did work..
The US military deemed them unsuitable however :(..

JimmyD

I am still struggling with, "ask me anything."

The claimant is full of it. My advice is to not bother wasting time with them.

Any time travel claimant who uses the face value of the Titor posts as a reference to time travel operations is most likely a liar.

For example; The claimant claims to own either a C204 or C206 time machine. But C204 and C206 means something else, not really a time machine, not really for ownership.

Nikki9

please answer my question
and ask me whatever you want
i want people to take me seriously

I am here to prove to you that i have been to future timelines
PM me or reply !!!

Hi, I'm from VT. I know it sounds crass, but i'd dearly love to win the Powerball and get a few $$
So far, no luck, even though I've asked about 7 TT'ers.
I know methods that are easier, though I got too old to do them. If yr serious about TT, you could ask this old indian, but y'know i'd have to know what for and what you want to change.
So... how about them #s? ...be well.[/QUOTE]
Is Trump gonna be impeach this year? 2018

TimeFlipper

I think if you were a Yaqui Indian Brujo, you could make a person believe that they had Time-Travelled, by way of ingesting The Peyote Cacti ;).