Interview ASK ME ANYTHING! I HAVE TRAVELED THROUGH TIME

JimmyD

The claimant is bogus, from this time/world-line and whatever year they were born. And Trump is the US President.

Níl Patrik Zolymon

Yes, Trump is the U.S. President now. I am asking who will be the President in 2025...or are you not allowed to answer that question. And what do you mean specifically by 'the claimant is bogus', can you clarify.

JimmyD

Yes, Trump is the U.S. President now. I am asking who will be the President in 2025...or are you not allowed to answer that question. And what do you mean specifically by 'the claimant is bogus', can you clarify.

I'm not claiming to be a time traveler, and I don't know who will be president in 2025. I am saying that the claimant who started this thread isn't a traveler, and they don't know either.

I am saying this because, however entertaining, it's a BS thread and you are wasting your time with these questions.

JimmyD

Okay thanks for inadvertently proving my suspicions. I get your point. Mim is the world. I mean, mum is the word. :p

For future reference, keep in mind that the Titor posts were not true at face value, thus anyone basing their claims on said face value are building from a false premise.

It is the equivalent of saying that you are from 1000000000 BC and your neighbor is Fred Flintstone. If you don't realize that the Flintstones are fiction, you have to consider their claims until proven false. But if you know it is a cartoon, you realize they are full of it.