Interview ASK ME ANYTHING! I HAVE TRAVELED THROUGH TIME

adder

Please give details of that time travel if happened.
I have been notified by my superiors not
Were you aware that Morey Haber has been exposed as the creator of the John Titor hoax? Of course your reference to elements in the story indicates your story is a hoax too.

then why has the us government
patented johns "hoax" documents

Quite a while ago someone attempted to patent the diagrams John Titor provided. But there was never a patent granted. It was Larry Haber that now owns the copyrights to the John Titor story. If you have proof that the government has patented John Titors time machine, then please provide it.

well i cant show you future content,
you will never see it patented or in function
but your children probably will

adder

Please give details of that time travel if happened.
so it generates a force per volume combining both lift and propulsion at which point gravity Is distorted to a stage where the singularity synusoid can displace time only enough to create a small fracture which is then stretched and that is known as the inner event horizon and viola you enter broken space time

adder

im 19 and i live in Australia
I have only recently been exposed to offset spatial divergence, from a man named timothy from the 2030`s, timeline E661, I have been introduced to people who live in all timelines mostly working for the government and small independent company's,
carrying out confidential business,
some of these men and women
who are more than twice my age
where born long before I died

after what john did there are certain boundary`s and certain info i must withhold

I will only prove I own the c204 to one person and demonstrate how it works,
the individual who answers this correctly will have the option to see how many rumors surround time displacement and to experience the reality

so when generating a force per volume combining both lift and propulsion in what form does the singularity synusoid measure the mass of the inner event horizon?

please answer my question
and ask me whatever you want
i want people to take me seriously

I am here to prove to you that i have been to future timelines
PM me or reply !!!

Sphere, because the black hole forms a torus?
good answer, you know your stuff but not quite specific enough

jhon2582

Your supposed contacts that can punish you they are extraterrestrial contacts? I mention this because if you tell you travel the time you have a big responsibility and you can't change the destiny of the things and just the entities more superior to us have a deep knowledge and absolute control in these kind of things. And if that not happened then maybe you was sleeping and you had a regular astral travel and you made so real thinking you traveled the time. Remember you can see and travel in dreams. And another thing the superior entities there are present everywhere and what I know is that there are rules as above as below and if you really traveled and was not a dream then you have rules and you are breaking all since posting your first topic.

adder

Your supposed contacts that can punish you they are extraterrestrial contacts? I mention this because if you tell you travel the time you have a big responsibility and you can't change the destiny of the things and just the entities more superior to us have a deep knowledge and absolute control in these kind of things. And if that not happened then maybe you was sleeping and you had a regular astral travel and you made so real thinking you traveled the time. Remember you can see and travel in dreams. And another thing the superior entities there are present everywhere and what I know is that there are rules as above as below and if you really traveled and was not a dream then you have rules and you are breaking all since posting your first topic.

No they are not extra terrestrial they are human however they are governed by A.I (artificial intelligence)
Aliens existence still has not been acknowledged or admitted by anyone in my time
I do have certain rules to follow but for what im doing now i will most likely get a light reprimand
(as long as no sensitive or important knowledge is leaked)
however I can tell you future events that have happened in my life because of course timelines are unpredictable
and not even one of MY memories could be relevant in YOUR timeline

plus everyone is so unsure of me who`s to say that it was all fake anyway?
this is why we dont get punished for saying these things
humans are to stubborn to believe most things
because after all they are just stories i guess
its up to the individual to come to a conclusion