Interview ASK ME ANYTHING! I HAVE TRAVELED THROUGH TIME

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
He wouldn't tell me how he time travels. Won't even summarize the type of technology used. This will always be my first question because I'm curious. I would love to know how it is done. But alas, none of them have an answer.

trac smit

im 19 and i live in Australia
I have only recently been exposed to offset spatial divergence, from a man named timothy from the 2030`s, timeline E661, I have been introduced to people who live in all timelines mostly working for the government and small independent company's,
carrying out confidential business,
some of these men and women
who are more than twice my age
where born long before I died

after what john did there are certain boundary`s and certain info i must withhold

I will only prove I own the c204 to one person and demonstrate how it works,
the individual who answers this correctly will have the option to see how many rumors surround time displacement and to experience the reality

so when generating a force per volume combining both lift and propulsion in what form does the singularity synusoid measure the mass of the inner event horizon?

please answer my question
and ask me whatever you want
i want people to take me seriously

I am here to prove to you that i have been to future timelines
PM me or reply !!!

trac smit

PM me or reply !!![/QUOTE]

Hi, I'm from VT. I know it sounds crass, but i'd dearly love to win the Powerball and get a few $$
So far, no luck, even though I've asked about 7 TT'ers.
I know methods that are easier, though I got too old to do them. If yr serious about TT, you could ask this old indian, but y'know i'd have to know what for and what you want to change.
So... how about them #s? ...be well.

trac smit

im 19 and i live in Australia
I have only recently been exposed to offset spatial divergence, from a man named timothy from the 2030`s, timeline E661, I have been introduced to people who live in all timelines mostly working for the government and small independent company's,
carrying out confidential business,
some of these men and women
who are more than twice my age
where born long before I died

after what john did there are certain boundary`s and certain info i must withhold

I will only prove I own the c204 to one person and demonstrate how it works,
the individual who answers this correctly will have the option to see how many rumors surround time displacement and to experience the reality

so when generating a force per volume combining both lift and propulsion in what form does the singularity synusoid measure the mass of the inner event horizon?

PM me or reply !!!

It doesn't. The climate is set and fixed. You'd have to plug in a tens or nidoll unit to alter the fixed values.

Pix3l_P0w3r

Fairly classic time traveller story. "I came from the future for no discernible reason to you, yet I am communicating solely with you on an online forum for whatever reason and for an unknown cause. I will tell you some partial information about my travels and experiences but I must withhold most information because I'm a liar and you'll expose me if I say too much".

That's really the jist of it. If he's a time traveller on a mission, why is he here, on a forum, talking to us about it? Why withhold information without saying why you are withholding it? Seems like a fair question to ask. You don't have to tell me the information but you should be able to tell me why you can't tell me the information. What are the consequences. In any case, it sounds like this chump got the 15 minutes of attention he was craving. Simply saying you're here to prove it to us, is a nothing-answer. A politician could whip up a better evasive answer. Even your answers withhold information.

Pix3l_P0w3r

If a time traveller came from another timeline to inform or convince us, he'd do a hell of a lot better job than saying "I can't tell you that". It just screams "attention-seeker". It's fairly easy to determine if someone is being genuine in their communications or not. Yes, some dumb people want to believe and will follow you blindly to boost your ego, but the smart ones will scrutinize you until convinced otherwise and this time traveller is doing quite a shit job at convincing. Definitely a government agent, right guys? ;)