Aspiring Author wishing to pen NEW TT based fictional shirt horror stories

ConvergancePoint

Well, the title says it all, I am wanting to stretch my legs so to speak with a new direction for my writing. I post a lot on Reddit r/nosleep, though I will not reveal my name.

I want to know what aspects of TT you guys think could be made to be a focal point in the plot/sub plot. I not much on writing body horror, but supernatural horror and science fiction are in my wheel house, if I do say so myself.

I know you all receive your fair share of hoax TTers, hell, some as recent as thus month. I don't want to be that guy. I want to take this thing that so many claim is possible, and write about it. I am picturing a story, maybe either TT or MV based, the traveler doesn't end up with dinosaurs or so far in the future he's floating in empty space, but something will inevitably go awry. Maybe, the main character is able to produce a fully functioning time machine, and his first trip warps his mind. Or maybe he jumps the world line and lands in a hell dimension with only his communications system functional.

I ask you all, because nobody knows the subject like you all. Nobody can catch the bullshitters faster, or better, and nobody could help me like y'all. Please, let me know what you think? Maybe some scientific aspects, moral consequences etc...

ConvergancePoint

Well, crap. The title got messed up, please forgive me, I can't really find a way to edit the title......MODS can you help.me out?????

TimeFlipper

I would strongly suggest that you keep scientific aspects down to minimum when writing a book...
By all means use a quote such as the, Einstein Rosen Bridge for example, but qualify it immediately into everyday simple language so that everybody understands what it means...Not all book readers have degrees in physics and science :D..

And remember to remind your readers as to what the Einstein Rosen Bridge (or any other theory) is throughout the book...It must be brought up at the beginning of the book obviously, and then the middle of the book and finally towards the ending of the book, and do the same for any other theory or concepts that you choose....Always remind the readers of where you are going (y) :cool:..