Astral projection game

The Fifth

Those who can astral project , let's play a game.

I dare you to say how my desk looks like (color and functions) and what am i using writing on (pc/laptop/tablet/phone).

The winner is the one who gets closer to the truth and will receive a link towards ancient astral projection and a (y).

ROBST3R

Then the people who can do astral projection need to know who you are and where you live?

The Fifth

Then the people who can do astral projection need to know who you are and where you live?
No , just what color my desk is and what functions it has (what is my desk) and what i use to navigate paranormalis the most ( a laptop , a PC , a tablet or a phone ).
About functions i mean this : It could be a chair , it could be a table , it could be a desk from ikea , it could be a shelf , it could fold into something else. Things like this , what my desk is.

EDIT : As this post is old , the prize is this : The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

BabyJ

Those who can astral project , let's play a game.

I dare you to say how my desk looks like (color and functions) and what am i using writing on (pc/laptop/tablet/phone).

The winner is the one who gets closer to the truth and will receive a link towards ancient astral projection and a (y).
No , just what color my desk is and what functions it has (what is my desk) and what i use to navigate paranormalis the most ( a laptop , a PC , a tablet or a phone ).
About functions i mean this : It could be a chair , it could be a table , it could be a desk from ikea , it could be a shelf , it could fold into something else. Things like this , what my desk is.

Did anyone do this? Can I still try?

ROBST3R

That wouldn`t be astral projection then?
If i could project myself in mental form and visit you, then how would i know how to come to you?
Do i need to think about the guy/girl Fifth from this forum or do i need to know where you live and come in to your house so i can see your desk.

I think a mental psychic would be able to see this with help of their guides!!! But then again, who can do this? Never seen real proof

BabyJ

Your desk is modern, near a window. I think you use ir for work. Graphic design, drawing, not sure, but it can function as something else. You have a pyramid on the right hand corner of your desk or something pyramid shaped. I don't see a desk top computer, so you must be using something portable. You have a sweater or piece of clothing thrown a top the desk. Curious to see if any of this is accurate.

The Fifth

That wouldn`t be astral projection then?
If i could project myself in mental form and visit you, then how would i know how to come to you?
Do i need to think about the guy/girl Fifth from this forum or do i need to know where you live and come in to your house so i can see your desk.

I think a mental psychic would be able to see this with help of their guides!!! But then again, who can do this? Never seen real proof
Yeah , i mean that is astral projection. Out of body experience.

BabyJ

@BabyJ Close with the computer part. The other ones are not right. :ninja:
Well I tried and failed! Let's try another experiment in the future, but let me think about it first I need a way to get the location right. Are you willing to try again, perhaps with a word or symbol on your desk?