Time Travel Professor
15 Reasons Why You Should Learn Astral Projection

Attachments

• 15-Reasons-Why-You-Should-Learn-Astral-Projection.pdf
    147.3 KB · Views: 9

TimeFlipper

Interesting stuff.

I saw the Men Who Stare at Goats movie.
It was...okay, really funny in places but what got me was that, it was based upon reality.
I think we were "meant" to believe it was based on reality ;), however it was a great movie and the opening sequence was hilarious :LOL:..

Last edited:

steven chiverton

years ago i was chatting to a female on the phone and while talking and listening to her i was messing around with a pen to paper and unknown to me i looked down at the paper and had written a number on it and i said to her on the phone shit thats strange ive written a number down i told her the number she said its her house number what a coincident, did i remote view her house number or what.

TimeFlipper

She could have been joking with you when she said its her number, or you might have heard her shout out to the post boy telling him what her house number was, or you might have remotely viewed her house number, while you were in a deep trance state chatting to her because she sounded really sexy :love:....Franky cousin cobber, i believe its one of the first two reasons ;):D..

Martian

years ago i was chatting to a female on the phone and while talking and listening to her i was messing around with a pen to paper and unknown to me i looked down at the paper and had written a number on it and i said to her on the phone shit thats strange ive written a number down i told her the number she said its her house number what a coincident, did i remote view her house number or what.
Psychic abilities are real, and I believe everyone has them. Most never realize it consciously, though.

It's nice to see you're still hanging around here. :)