Astral Sex

The Fifth

I once dreamed of doing it with my high school french teacher who had a huuuge ass,but i still don't know how i managed to release myself in a dream as in reality as well. Cool experience nonetheless.

Then i started to wonder what i've done with my life...

Carl Miller

@MoonBell_
Thank you for sharing. Sex is not tabu on Paranormalis. Sex taken as it is can be an innocuous thing. Human distorted and dirty mind it has turned it into an aberration. I have always been open to my daughters regarding sex. Now that they have gone out and had experience. Well they finally have chosen their partners have married and are giving me grandsons.
People who tend to complicate sex are more likely to create confusion into the heads of others than clarifying things.
Best Wishes
Carl

PS _ let's keep the high language and avoid foul language and it will be alright. If it turns to vulgarity the moderator will have to close the thread for more replies.keep it nice and tranquil

Last edited:

Carl Miller

I once dreamed of doing it with my high school french teacher who had a huuuge ass,but i still don't know how i managed to release myself in a dream as in reality as well. Cool experience nonetheless.

That is alright, the fifth...but let's avoid 'popular terms' which may give a lead for misunderstandings.
Thank You
I saw your point ....

The Fifth

That is alright, the fifth...but let's avoid 'popular terms' which may give a lead for misunderstandings.
Thank You
I saw your point ....
She was hot so its a win win