Astral time travel and possession imprints

tflofasho

So I got this idea from This forum posts that actually is claimed by Robert Bruce.

Time travel and possesion?

Apparently we can supposedly posses our younger selves or future with astral projection. My question is, can we imprint out current memories now with what's in the past?

And my question to you all is:

How do you achieve astral projection? What techniques do you use to get there? What videos and skills do you use to get there?

Any help from my forum academics on here?

correction123

So I got this idea from This forum posts that actually is claimed by Robert Bruce.

Apparently we can supposedly posses our younger selves or future with astral projection. My question is, can we imprint out current memories now with what's in the past?

How do you achieve astral projection? What techniques do you use to get there? What videos and skills do you use to get there?

I can only suggest to you what to start off with, yoyodyneindustries.com this is where you can pick up an crystal radio built into the amulet in essence you will have a live working quantum crystal radio. Price $250.00 and you have a 30 day money back guarantee. Nothing to loose but ones own pride. I too over the years read Robert Bruce and I talked to him many of years about in the early 90's. I purchase the 90 days to astral projection from Robert Bruce and one thing it taught me was not to let "Fear" overcome me. Honestly there is no one that can teach you astral projection. They way you project is what your inner-self knows how to do. But there are some tools a little spending but EJ has a Astral Projection amulet to wear while sleeping and using all day long and he as an astral projection induction CD to work with it.

My friend has the zone box and he uses his astral projection amulet along with his CD induction and he has had many astral trips. These radio necklaces are picking up from the SuperBeacon full strength for one month only and then it needs re-charged. But if you purchase the amulet within that month you should have experienced several our of body projections. Once the month is over you could send it to one of us to charge them on our SuperBeacons for 8 hours! When there is a wheel there is a way.

TimeFlipper

I can only suggest to you what to start off with, yoyodyneindustries.com this is where you can pick up an crystal radio built into the amulet in essence you will have a live working quantum crystal radio. Price $250.00 and you have a 30 day money back guarantee. Nothing to loose but ones own pride. I too over the years read Robert Bruce and I talked to him many of years about in the early 90's. I purchase the 90 days to astral projection from Robert Bruce and one thing it taught me was not to let "Fear" overcome me. Honestly there is no one that can teach you astral projection. They way you project is what your inner-self knows how to do. But there are some tools a little spending but EJ has a Astral Projection amulet to wear while sleeping and using all day long and he as an astral projection induction CD to work with it.

My friend has the zone box and he uses his astral projection amulet along with his CD induction and he has had many astral trips. These radio necklaces are picking up from the SuperBeacon full strength for one month only and then it needs re-charged. But if you purchase the amulet within that month you should have experienced several our of body projections. Once the month is over you could send it to one of us to charge them on our SuperBeacons for 8 hours! When there is a wheel there is a way.
Many of us on here could easily build that "quantum" crystal radio for a couple of bucks..Germanium Diodes are 10 a penny, and the company you mentioned making those radios loves using that term "Quantum" in their adverts..Its BS, and its used as a very clever way for fooling people into buying something at an extortionate price.,.I dont doubt your personal integrity in this matter Correction123, and i seriously doubt any of that companies claims from "satisfied" users of their products...its just their sales people making those comments who are looking out for their commission from the sales...and anybody can work for that company, and many other companies selling overpriced and useless products...Sorry mate but i get very angry when i see those companies making money from people in distress!

correction123

I understand your concerns, but it really does work and EJ doesn't do any mass advertising it is mostly by word of mouth...EJ told me, you try it and you tell me about it. I did and it work even better then he describes on his site. My friend from another state just called me up last night after owning his SuperBeacon for two weeks and he told some wild adventures he travel into. He said to me, how do you find these crazy machines? We laughed and he said, if level one is this good I can't wait to try the next level. Too long to tell his story. But it doesn't surprise me. You have the right to believe in yourselves and that keeps you safe!

Safe never promotes! Yes, I agree there are many charlatans that lurk beneath the surface preying on the weak, but I too have a reputation to consider when I recommend products on the markets. I don't get paid for it and I really have no need. But I stake my reputation on my blog elsewhere very seriously. If it is junk I will be the first to sound the alarm. I wanted to share something of value but it looks like no matter what I say in all honesty you all have your minds made up for everyone else.

It's been a pleasure chatting with all you, I am finished here! Good luck on your "Safe" nets and helping the helpless stay safe and they will probably for the rest of their lives remain that way!

To those who read this, if you want to learn more of what's going on without bias go to superhdr.blogspot.com...

Thanks guys!