Astral Travel Concept?

[email protected]

Astral Travel Concept?

I am having trouble understanding this concept. When you Astral travel, where do you go? If this place is another dimension or timeline, is it an ACTUAL timeline or is it something your mind makes up? Can you really tell what will happen in the future by using this method? Thanks for helping me clear this up.

darkbreed

Re: Astral Travel Concept?

Actually it can be any of the above mentioned.

You can find yourself out of body, here in this pysical world, and see everything as normal. Or you could find yourself there and most things are normal but you see either other spirits/energies/entities or small changes in the surrondings that is not there in the "real" physical world. In other cases you could find yourself in other dimensions not related to this physical world at all. You can find yourself in past, present or future. You can also discover to find yourself in some strange place where things are created from your mind, with things from your ideas, beliefes, thoughts, lusts, fears, etc.

As you get more experienced with astral traveling, you will also be better in controlling where to go.

[email protected]

Now, this may sound weird, but I have a fear of being alone in a room with my eyes closed. I don't know why, but I must be able to see what is around me all the time. I cannot be able to last more than 30 seconds with my eyes closed. Now when I sleep, I normally don't close my eyes in bed. Once I go to sleep, of course I naturally close my eyes. But I can't lye there in bed with my eyes closed if I can control it. What do you suggest? Could this be a problem when trying Astral Travelling as it requires meditation.

thenumbersix

Is a perfectly natural fear. Try wearing ear mufflers that totally block your hearing, even with your eyes open there is a fear of what is behind us, subconciously we use our hearing a great deal. This is a basic primal 'fear' from our kill or be killed evolution.

Have found since recognising the loss of hearing fear I've been less afraid of the dark, also it is only the images that we conjour up that actually scare us, if your imagination is that good and quick you will do well if you overcome that fear. I watched the newer Dawn of the Dead a few months ago and had to have a light on for a week, lol.

Rationalise it, you sleep in your bed all night with your eyes closed and wake up unhurt, is no different than when we hiding under our quilt as a small child, since when did a sheet stop a hungry zombie ? Especially them fast running ones....shiv, lights on :unsure:

StarLord

Perhaps a better foundation would be to realize that as we are eternal, there is not much out there that can eat us. Finding a guide / inner Master is always a good thing with journeys like this.

Barth Abrem

There is a need of being certain with all the things which have an impact and at the same time going ahead forwards it a lot.
So yeah sticking to all those things help the knowledge to be build and how it stays favorable for us.