Astrological Events Cause Reality Switching?

denbo88

Astrological Events Cause Reality Switching?

Could it be that astrological events DETERMINE which parallel world we reside in at any one time, when we dwell there, and for how long?

I have long been convinced that astrological events such as lunar/solar eclipses, new/full moons, the angles of various planets to each other, etc., play a role in determining our destiny. Or at least provide signs of what is to come.
Each person's destiny would be unique and involve visiting a specific sequence of parallel worlds meant for them for set periods of time during their lifetime, determined at the time of their birth. In other words, a person's lifetime would consist of a life lived in X number of parallel worlds, not just one world, and the duration spent in each one would be different.

I also suspect that the switching between realities is triggered by astrological events instantly yet subtly. It decides WHO gets moved into another world. It decides WHEN it happens and the duration of time they spend there. Lastly, it decides WHERE exactly you would move TO; which parallel world you would go to next.

StarLord

Re: Astrological Events Cause Reality Switching?

Denbo, one very quick way to test this theory is when a rather large asteroid hits the Earth. If we all wake up on some other earth right after the impact, it's a sure bet your theory is sound. Oh, a nova just might cause a slight change in our day to day activities also.

denbo88

Asteroids crashing..A Happy thought..:(

Some would experience a reality switch and some would not, depending whether an asteroid crashing into earth is part of their destiny. Maybe we already switched out of a reality where it happened right after we left!:huh:
But since it would also be subtle in nature, we may not be aware of the switch, except for those mysterious enigmas that tell us we may have switched realities - like missing keys or people who previously said one thing, then denied saying it later.

StarLord

Or suddenly your progress with Tiger Woods 2005 has changed drastically?

Strangevisitor

well a solar ecipise is scheduled for April 8, 2005 or at least a partical one let's see if someone jumps around

denbo88

That's right. A new moon solar eclipse tomorrow. But you won't know "if anyone jumps around". Nature is too discrete and subtle. Our ignorance about it serves her purposes.

The impetus for my recents thoughts on this subject came from a recent, Um..horoscope that was intriguing. I have been working on starting a new business for almost a year and have planned the start with major advertising this month. My horoscope said that the solar eclipse new moon due April 8th is a "good time to start a new business or project".. " A new path is about to open up in your 6th house (aries) of work assignments, and it seems that from now on, the type of work you do will change".

It's interesting that farmers always use this new moon. They will be using this next two weeks for planting seed.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Or suddenly your progress with Tiger Woods 2005 has changed drastically?[/b]

Just so you know, the above 'your' was a collective and certainly not a accusation. Personally, I'd hate to have to deal with the thought of repeating all that hard effort having a good time.:)