Atlantean Empire vs Rama empire

Nelli

I’ve always been a firm believer that there’s more to our history than meets the eye. Seems as time passes our ancestors were able to do less and less. Take for example the pyramids. The great pyramid was an astonishing feat. The Egyptians attempted to replicate this and instead of getting better as time went by they actually got worse. Seems also they were capable of moving large quantities of stones from one area to another and as time passed this weight got smaller and smaller. I view this as a sign that our ancestors had technology that matched ours. Some people will sit and say show me the proof, but in just a mere 500 years everything we have built, if left untouched will not exist. Only stone buildings and such. Then those who come across the remnants will say how primitive we were. I want to share a bit of literature I found. Talks about the RAMA empire and the atlantean empire. Looking into the scripts left by this powerful empire I know there will be those who will try and debunk the writings and those who will believe. Ive given my point of view and would like to hear from anyone who takes a minute to read it. I know it’s a bit long but it was very interesting. Hope to hear from you guys. Take care.
http://obie.homesite.net/historygold.htm

Rosco..Jones

The methodology behind the construction of the Pyramids is a great mystery. Even today it would be a huge challenge to duplicate and would take a very long time. The fellow that built the coral castle in Florida by himself, is said to have used techniques he learned from studying Egyptian history. My guess is he was the only one who really had a clue to how the pyramids were built.

Ancient civilizations that "may" have existed prior to the end of the last ice age, would have had sea levels that were hundreds of feet lower. Encroaching ice would move civilizations to the lower latitudes. It may not be so much that the land sank, but that the water rose with ice melt. The problem with that is the time scale involved. I've gone to Google Earth and looked at the global underwater maps. I don't see any evidence of any recent (say <20-50K years) changes that would indicate a continent or major island sinking.

Got sidetracked checking out the time scale for the glacial ice melt. What I found did surprise me.
http://earthguide.ucsd.edu/virtualmuseum/climatechange2/03_1.shtml
Shackleton’s Time Series & Fourier Analysis
Concerning our theme for this section, mammoth extinction and ice ages, it is clear that the concept of ice age terminations is of the utmost importance. It suggests that the abrupt climate change occurs during destruction of ice sheets, rather than during buildup (as originally hypothesized by Agassiz). Thus, if climate was important in governing population sizes of the Pleistocene megafauna (as seems reasonable) then the times of rapid ice decay were perhaps the most stressful and dangerous for survival.

When Fourier analysis was applied to deep-sea records in 1975, it emerged that the oxygen-isotope series contained strong cycles with periods near 100,000 years, 41,000 years, and 23,000 years. These are precisely the periods expected if Earth's orbital elements (eccentricity, obliquity, and precession) govern ice-age climates, as proposed by Milankovitch Theory. Thus, there could be no more doubt that orbital elements had to be considered as important drivers of climate on long time scales.

The following years saw a profusion of information and discussion on this subject. A revolution in thought was being made, and our understanding of Earth history would never be the same. The orbit-climate connection squarely puts Earth's climate into the context of the fluctuating gravitational field of the solar system. The planets wandering across the heavens may not control our individual lives, as once thought during the early days of astronomy, but they do control the course of large-scale climate fluctuations which form the backdrop for the evolution of the ice-age megafauna and for our own species.

Wow! That's news to me. So, we have a minor 23,000 year glacial cycle. Lets take a civilization living at the end of the last cycle. Lets add in that they were focused on a coastal economy. This was a coast at a time of low sea level. Now we get a rapid glacial melt. Sound familiar?

Harte

Given that both the "Atlantean Empire" and the "Rama Empire" are fictional, I wonder why this is posted in this section.

Also - there is simply no question at all that the Egyptians built the Great Pyramid, and all the other ones as well.

Lastly, Edward Leedskalnin used an electric winch on a tripod to move his stones, as is attested to in numerous photographs of him doing so. I doubt the Egyptians, who were innocent of electrical knowledge, did the same.

Harte

Nelli

I can understand you saying atlantis is fictional due to the fact no evidence has been found other than writtings mentioning them but the rama empire left a vast library of their accounts. Where is your evidence to prove the rama empire is fictional? Again i state i just want to hear others opinions or facts. Im not here to argue if you see things differently.

Rosco..Jones

Given that both the "Atlantean Empire" and the "Rama Empire" are fictional, I wonder why this is posted in this section.

Also - there is simply no question at all that the Egyptians built the Great Pyramid, and all the other ones as well.

Lastly, Edward Leedskalnin used an electric winch on a tripod to move his stones, as is attested to in numerous photographs of him doing so. I doubt the Egyptians, who were innocent of electrical knowledge, did the same.

Harte

Hey Harte, nice to see you here. Its always good to have a diverse set of perspectives.
Just treat the ancient civilizations as hypothetical possibilities. No doubt that the Egyptians built the pyramids. The question is on the logistics and methodology used to cut and assemble large stones with such accuracy, in a acceptable amount of time.

Now Ed did use winches and rollers, but his main interest was in unipolar magnetism/magnetic current and it's effect on gravity. There is a company in Australia that has an electrical generator utilizing something similar. It achieves 800w output from 200w input. I've been following this for a few years. They have a patent and are going into production next year.

Nelli, "Where is your evidence to prove the rama empire is fictional?"
Innocent until proven guilty = Theoretical until proven true.
You cannot prove something by not having evidence to disprove it.

I do believe (>50/50) that there is a good chance of one or more isolated ice age civilizations.
This belief will never achieve certainty until there is acceptable,hard, concrete evidence.
Like time travel, it is fun to talk about, but will remain hypothetical until further notice.

Harte

Now Ed did use winches and rollers, but his main interest was in unipolar magnetism/magnetic current and it's effect on gravity.
Good for him, he had an interest.

However, he used an electric winch on a tripod to lift his stones.

There is a company in Australia that has an electrical generator utilizing something similar. It achieves 800w output from 200w input. I've been following this for a few years. They have a patent and are going into production next year.
They are going into the production of fraud, then.

Follow them all you want. Just don't give them your credit card number!

Harte