ATLANTIS

Krish

Krish I get because of faith. I don't bother people that say Moses parted the Red Sea either, and for the same reason.

But when people come on here making assertions about the Sphinx and Atlantis that are made up right out of thin air, it rubs me the wrong way. Especially if i am expected to treat such an "opinion" as valid.

Harte

ARE you saying there was no such place called Atlantis?...Tell me more...Thank you...

Harte

Krish I get because of faith. I don't bother people that say Moses parted the Red Sea either, and for the same reason.

But when people come on here making assertions about the Sphinx and Atlantis that are made up right out of thin air, it rubs me the wrong way. Especially if i am expected to treat such an "opinion" as valid.

Harte

ARE you saying there was no such place called Atlantis?...Tell me more...Thank you...
Yes, Krish, and I said that already.

But people on this board don't want to hear it, so, no, I'm not gonna tell you more.

Harte

Harte

Hartey the only thing i can comment on that Drew said was, Weathering and not Rainfall..
I believe that Cheops Pyramid had originally about a12 foot thick limestone covering which has been etched away by the wind and sun?
The date Schoch obtained for the Sphinx was based on subsurface weathering of the bedrock base of the enclosure. This sort of weathering happens due to exposure to the air only and has nothing to do with water at all.

The fine Tura limestone that once covered Khufu's pyramid was taken down and reused all around Cairo by the Arabs a few hundred years ago. The same covering still exists on Khufu's pyramid near the base, and (of course) on the top section of Khafre's pyramid. It's not weathered away.

Harte

TnWatchdog

As a kid, I saw an old movie about Atlantis so from that point on there was no doubt...that it was real.
Oh yeah none of us were there, that I am aware of, so who knows for sure either way. We can only rely on opinions from both sides of the issue.

Krish

Stuff on Atlantis.

Atlantis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That means...Western World did not have any comparable history (itihasa) of Ramayana...Oh..well...

According to Hindu tradition—and according to the Ramayanaitself—the Ramayana belongs to the genre of itihāsa like theMahabharata. The definition of itihāsa is a narrative of past events(purāvṛtta) which includes teachings on the goals of human life. According to Hindu tradition, the Ramayana takes place during a period of time known as Treta Yuga.

Ramayana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My story in this OP is that Ramayana was a story with real Space Age Civilization that also includes, other species on planet Earth and had viamanas. To my connection, that story stopped about 100,000 years ago when both groups of intelligent life passed Planet Earth with the help of Lord Krishna Civilization (the people in blue skin and four arms) that passed on between Ramayana and Mahabharata...

...and I thought Atlantis is the same story...looks like, it was made up...may be...

In the process, there are some historical data under sphinx that humans can find interesting. But politics does not allow that at this time as it may change the ruling party.

Only other part may come from the Aliens for the detail past ...that our Government may know but not telling....It is a long Human and Alien Story...that talks about inter-dimensional war.....without saying the inter-dimension...and it will continue for the next 1000 years...this phase of the act. Then comes another phase in 20,000 years...That is how Life evolves in this Universe...

Thank you.

Last edited:

Harte

My story in this OP is that Ramayana was a story with real Space Age Civilization that also includes, other species on planet Earth and had viamanas. To my connection, that story stopped about 100,000 years ago when both groups of intelligent life passed Planet Earth with the help of Lord Krishna Civilization (the people in blue skin and four arms) that passed on between Ramayana and Mahabharata....
And you'll note that, as I said, I've not commented on that.

I won't debate faith. It is what it is.

Harte

Harte

As a kid, I saw an old movie about Atlantis so from that point on there was no doubt...that it was real.
Oh yeah none of us were there, that I am aware of, so who knows for sure either way. We can only rely on opinions from both sides of the issue.
Okay.

But it's one thing to believe (for whatever reason) that Atlantis existed and quite another to claim that this or that relic or whatnot is evidence of its existence. Especially without having investigated exactly what is known about this or that relic (or whatever.)

If a person wants bad enough to believe in Atlantis, then they will.
But I can list plenty of examples of why there's no reason to believe Atlantis ever existed.

Harte

Krish

My story in this OP is that Ramayana was a story with real Space Age Civilization that also includes, other species on planet Earth and had viamanas. To my connection, that story stopped about 100,000 years ago when both groups of intelligent life passed Planet Earth with the help of Lord Krishna Civilization (the people in blue skin and four arms) that passed on between Ramayana and Mahabharata....

And you'll note that, as I said, I've not commented on that.

I won't debate faith. It is what it is.

Harte

Thank you. The catch is, someday you may find the faith is the truth here in this life (doing a lot of meditation may be?) or find out same thing in heaven...your choice...It depends on what you are here to do in the task of the Universe....in the end it is what it is...

Either way...it is fine with me. Not everyone would be teacher, doctor, engineer or priest...go with your flow...

The reason I paste a lot of stuff is...a few people wanted to get a small understanding and change their Karma...for future...it is like, if you want to be a doctor, you go to a medical school (these days) ...kind of thing...not a big deal...

Last edited:

Harte

Thank you. The catch is, someday you may find the faith is the truth here in this life (doing a lot of meditation may be?) or find out same thing in heaven...your choice...It depends on what you are here to do in the task of the Universe....in the end it is what it is...
Well, whatever my task here is, I've at least determined several things it is not.
One thing it is not is debunking religious faith. Such a thing is not subject to the rules and norms of evidentiary investigation.

Harte

Krish

Well, whatever my task here is, I've at least determined several things it is not.
One thing it is not is debunking religious faith. Such a thing is not subject to the rules and norms of evidentiary investigation.

Harte

Sounds GOOD...However, you will have a tough time at paranormalis...in almost everything including time travel...that is amazing...