Atomic Vibrational Mass Theory

Astral Vibe

Well I believe that if you change the vibrational rate of an object to something that is greater than the stationary objects surrounding it. It is possible to move around them, forwards and backwards. Well time is alot like this. Say you created an electromagnetic field around an object. This will displace the balance in the mass of the object to the surrounding objects and should allow the object to travel through time. But why bother putting a field around the object? Why not just change the rate at which the object vibrates?

A good way of looking at this is, to observe atoms. Look at a solid object close up, the particles vibrate, but only very slowly. If you observe a liquid, you will see the particles vibrate much faster and are more free to move around. Well time is alot like this.

All you need to do, is to expose the object you wish to send through time, to an electromagnetic charge. The higher the charge, the further the object will travel.
The only disadvantage currently, is controlling where you want the object to reach. The only way at the moment, say if you were to test yourself using this theory, would be to use willpower.
That concludes my theory. I will be grateful if anyone can pick out any faults, thankyou. Here is a link to a pic that will explain ir better http://img25.exs.cx/img25/7771/TTtheroy.png

hellrazor

Originally posted by Astral Vibe@Nov 21 2004, 05:01 PM
Well I believe that if you change the vibrational rate of an object to something that is greater than the stationary objects surrounding it. It is possible to move around them, forwards and backwards. Well time is alot like this. Say you created an electromagnetic field around an object. This will displace the balance in the mass of the object to the surrounding objects and should allow the object to travel through time. But why bother putting a field around the object? Why not just change the rate at which the object vibrates?

A good way of looking at this is, to observe atoms. Look at a solid object close up, the particles vibrate, but only very slowly. If you observe a liquid, you will see the particles vibrate much faster and are more free to move around. Well time is alot like this.

All you need to do, is to expose the object you wish to send through time, to an electromagnetic charge. The higher the charge, the further the object will travel.
The only disadvantage currently, is controlling where you want the object to reach. The only way at the moment, say if you were to test yourself using this theory, would be to use willpower.
That concludes my theory. I will be grateful if anyone can pick out any faults, thankyou. Here is a link to a pic that will explain ir better http://img25.exs.cx/img25/7771/TTtheroy.png

I presume your thinking of physical timetravel, if you have an object vibrating around stationary objects then you will need magnitude acting on all vectors of the object to cause it to oscillate equaly, once its is oscillating it will have a wavelengh the wave lengh would be the distance between each oscillation wave, then you would need to find the freqeuncy of stationary objects, freqeuncy being the amount of waves you can fit into distance, baring this in mind the object would just jump back and forth through points of magnitude creating waves around it, if freqeuncy was right would force the stationary objects out of its way or cause them to vibrate at their natural freqeuncys.

i fail to see how this can have an effect on time unless the object is vibrating close to speed of light or greater than the speed of light, this is becuase the faster an object goes the faster the rate of time, if you go beyond speed of light the flow of time is unlimited but faser than lightspeed i would say is impossible as when mass accelerates in the universe you have force of gravity pushing it down then force of friction pushing it back so ends up crushing mass into smallest possible density, as light contains no mass and is much lighter than most particals it makes it travel through space at fastest possible known speed.

hellrazor

still same physics but on subatomic level what your thinking of, the amount of vibration/freqeuncy inside an atom can vary and as it varys it gives the time effect each wavelengh and frequncy of the subatomic energy creates a frame in time, without time there would just be endless frames of cosmic energy reaching to infinite(no proof), atoms can pass their stress onto the next atom, using this it would be possible to trigger timeframes on subatomic/atomic level by speeding up its frame rate(adding magnitude)< can be through energy convertion.

to do it with molicules tho it would be risky as the more they are vibrating the more they will start to unbind them selfs and decay, freezing is one way of getting around this, look at scientific discovery of doctors being able to freeze a man for hour then he wake up not remembering anything as if time not there.(if someone is in such a deep state they are barely alive then they must be on a more primary freqency such as zeropoint energy) - could it be the rate of these timeframes is going so fast it is beyond our conscious time view.

i beleave the brain structor is used like a tape that stores magnetic/bioelectric data
like a harddrive, or video with rewind play and fastforward, only diffrence is its your consious view that enables you to access the time frames, how you feel, how you think, someone before you in your dna structor has been there and felt it lol, destined packets of timeframes reaccuring with the reaccuring freqeuncys of the earth. (when the earth is damaged we are damaged spiritual, dna can currupt)

being on a high energy point on earth i beleave it possible to carry the earths freqeuncys with higher freqeuncy to pass through body whilst in equilbium with lower frequncys say hearing freqeuncys to enduce the mind onto earths freqeuncys on subatomic level and conscious sound level, in otherwords shifting your conscious throughts and creativity onto a radom cosmic flow of earth data filling in details with your conscious mind bringing the random flow of data into patterns, being tapped into higher frequncys will increase your perception of the flow of time(making it seem like you can do things alot fast think alot fast feel and sense alot fast but when come out of state may seem like u was only there for 5 minutes if that)

lol exackly how dreams work aswell but hard to keep your conscious view open :(

i wouldnt advise trying anything like this not unless youve got understanding on building transmitters, would need to build transmitter to transmit at the highest freqeuncy possible that would interfere with hearing freqeuncys, it will be within the mhz range, then need lower sound freqeuncy of about 6-8hz varying in each ear slowly having like 10.3 in one ear and 10.3 for 6hz 3 + 3 in each ear = induced state + effect of higher mhz frequnecy running through body, would intheory bring conscious mind down or up to intended freqeuncy and timeframe.

may sound mad but it is possible for high freqeuncys in MHZ range to interfere with HZ range that hearing range but its highly possible, if you dont beleave me get a walkman or even better what im using mp3 player no builtin radio, then use some www.bwgen.com presets save em as mp3 load em on then listen dont think about what it is just listen and see how ur mind reacts dont expect anything either as i find when i did that i couldnt hear anything, on serton varying freqeuncys presets made by people there ive found it possible to hear radio on mp3 player clear as day.

sadly science dosent have answers for alot of stuff why ive started to think to my self its about time i started looking and trying to understand.

(need info about bwgen email me ;) )

dancho

What do you mean by '"vibration?"

The only way to visualize the frequency of a particle is to imagine it as a small, spinning helicoid within a fluid medium. Then each particle has a frequency = rate of rotation (in revolutions per time unit) and each particle has a "wave length" = transverse displacement per revolution.

This is the only successful attempt in history to visualize the principle of complementarity. I created this model.

Read this.

http://www.nerdmovement.org/gilbert/homepage.htm

I've been trying to get JUST ONE person to MAKE THE EFFORT required to understand this idea for ten years! I've contacted scientists-- famous and not-famous. Nobody has had enough faith to do a little work and understand it. "It must be wrong" is as far as they get.

Damn. This is frustrating. After ten years, I'm ready to go little cuckoo. So don't feel guilty!

:D'oh:

hellrazor

Smells like hoax, i mean him giving you a letter like that when he dont know you dont seem normal, sounds like he was trying to come up with theorys that had already been discovered, person who wrote that letter seems to be confused him self with the theorys. Another give away is the montreal and titanic, just like a stamp of fame at end of letter to help twist the mind.

As for particals vibrating, there must be movement in particals and atoms at all times for them to be able to maintain activity on atomic level at absolute freezing temprature.

Now the boplar theory combinded with the chaos theory brings together an highly syphisticated system like the one we have at the moment, all mass as we know it are in an inbetween state where the most smallest imbalance could create a big change in the system later in time, This theory explains why the weather system is so hard to predict very accurately.

I mean the stuff he has put in the letter he hasnt gone into much detail just sugar coated with storys.