Forum Game Attention! Fan Art Contest

Motoko Aoyama

Attention! Fan Art Contest

I am starting a fan art contest and this contest is for members in this forum only, a picture of Mindy is posted on the website a.k.a her character profile and Mindy needs a makeover form basic to hip and stylin! Your job as creative people is to draw Mindy in stylin outfits. The winner will have the fan art being drawn on a white t-shirt with fabric paint and the picture will be posted on the Crystal Club website, but I don't have enough supplies! I need sky blue, black, yellow, light peach, and brown fabric paint! I only got Blue Iris and Sky Blue for her hair and maybe her skirt! Supplies are needed!!!!! If anyone has the fabric paint that I am looking for please PM me!

The fan art should be on a 8X11 paper, the picture should be black and white, and must be a jpeg or bmp file. The contest will run from May 8 this post to the last date when Mindy comes back which is June 8! All submissions have to be either Private Message or e-mailing the file to me! A whole month to show some creations! Start drawing now!

darkbreed

Re: Attention!

nice, but what does this got to do with conspiracies?

John

moved thread to appropriate area.

Motoko Aoyama

Tick Tock Tick Tock, time doesn't wait for anyone! Submit your Mindy fanart today through e-mail or PM! Contest ends June 8!!!!!! Don't Delay Send in your fanart of Mindy TODAY!

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Motoko Aoyama\")</div>
I am starting a fan art contest and this contest is for members in this forum only, a picture of Mindy is posted on the website a.k.a her character profile and Mindy needs a makeover form basic to hip and stylin! Your job as creative people is to draw Mindy in stylin outfits. The winner will have the fan art being drawn on a white t-shirt with fabric paint and the picture will be posted on the Crystal Club website, but I don't have enough supplies! I need sky blue, black, yellow, light peach, and brown fabric paint! I only got Blue Iris and Sky Blue for her hair and maybe her skirt! Supplies are needed!!!!! If anyone has the fabric paint that I am looking for please PM me!

The fan art should be on a 8X11 paper, the picture should be black and white, and must be a jpeg or bmp file. The contest will run from May 8 this post to the last date when Mindy comes back which is June 8! All submissions have to be either Private Message or e-mailing the file to me! A whole month to show some creations! Start drawing now![/b]

Sorry but I am of no use what so ever when it comes to "hip and stylin". Good luck with your constest though.

Motoko Aoyama

There is a twist that I forgot to mention and that is....

Newsflash: bad news for people w/ arcade records all people with records over 20 is required to participate in the fanart contest currently running now to June 8

Motoko Aoyama

I finally got all of the supplies for the art so why are there no drawings and all supplies for me, this ain't right, there are over 100 views so I should get over 100 files! But so far none, come on people where is your artistic spirit?! Don't be shy the deadline will go by, sumbit today!