Attn: Stranded time travelers

Lucidus

Attn: Stranded time travelers

Ten years ago, a crack time travel unit was sent to prison by a temporal court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Internet underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as chronodynamicists of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... Chronodynamic Recovery Services LLC.

:Cue dramatic music: A-Team theme song

Are you stuck here? Is your time machine damaged or stolen? Need garbage for your Mr. Fusion or uranium? Maybe we can help. Let us know the exact nature of your problem and the laws of physics that you had to violate to get here, and we can provide you with a no obligation, no risk, estimate for a solution to get you back to your own time in no time!

StarLord

Re: Attn: Stranded time travelers

CAUTION "Lost" Time Travelers utilizing any sort of HDR unit be it small, medium, Large, Big, REALLY BIG, BIG BIG BIG & SUPER sized will be shot on sight, their corpse run through the Garbage Disposal a few times so as to not choke the albino alligators in the sewer.

Forget the HDR as a foundation to your Hoax, er, Story.

The farmers fake time gizmodo is SO lame it is crippled. It's been done to the point of ridiculous left in the oven for a week at 500F done. It's 5 days past crispy critter.

Use some imagination fer Christs Sakes!

Harte

If, on the other hand, anyone wants to rub my "plate," meet me here at 3:30.

Harte

StarLord

Methinks in the case of being ensconced in Logic Hell, you are going to need a dozen Aladins Lamps wired up in series.

Rubbing just one plate isn't going to do anything, I thought you knew that.

gl100

Rubbing just one plate isn't going to do anything, I thought you knew that.

Shit Hoss, you rub his plate long enough and I'll guaran-damn-tee ya his cadeceous coil will unwind flatter than a Kansas pig farmer's back 40.

Howdy gents! How's tricks? Wanted to make sure y'all didn't think I had bought the farm. My grandson checks in here from time to time and told me about Harte's stirring electronic eulogy. I just had to check in. Don't get into the city as much as I used to and I don't have real good service out in the hill country. Will be in town for a bit so I'll try and check in while I can.

Star, I hope everything finds you and yours well and you've had mostly fair winds and following seas.

H, right back at ya Hoss. See if we can't raise a little intellectual hell 'round here.

Baudy, good to see you too son.

I'll be around boys.

StarLord

Well there you go Harte. G100 shows up to take up the slack from hill country sort of Down Unda somewhat close to the Rio Grand.

Well, closer than I am anyways.

He must be planing the next Time Travelers Wild Boar Hunt & BQ Roundup.

When exactly are you throwing that shindig G100?

Lucidus

Shit Hoss, you rub his plate long enough and I'll guaran-damn-tee ya his cadeceous coil will unwind flatter than a Kansas pig farmer's back 40.

Howdy gents! How's tricks? Wanted to make sure y'all didn't think I had bought the farm. My grandson checks in here from time to time and told me about Harte's stirring electronic eulogy. I just had to check in. Don't get into the city as much as I used to and I don't have real good service out in the hill country. Will be in town for a bit so I'll try and check in while I can.

Star, I hope everything finds you and yours well and you've had mostly fair winds and following seas.

H, right back at ya Hoss. See if we can't raise a little intellectual hell 'round here.

Baudy, good to see you too son.

I'll be around boys.

Harte eulogized you? Dang, I am sorry that I missed that.

BTW I am from Texas too, not the Hill Country tho. I was born on the Llano Estacado...

Harte

Howdy gents! How's tricks? Wanted to make sure y'all didn't think I had bought the farm. My grandson checks in here from time to time and told me about Harte's stirring electronic eulogy.

Well, I don't mind embarassing myself if it helps me get my way.

Meant every word, buddy.

I'll be around boys.

I'll be watching for you GL.

I'm as happy as a HDR user with two rubbing plates (both being rubbed by someone else - simultaneously) to see you return.

Harte

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

i think harte waste his cash on a hdr and was so dissapointed he decided to troll all forum who ever mention the hdr , poor poor harte im sorry if ti didnt work for you , but baby you mom still love you , dont worry one day ( in about 1000 years from now ) someone will read this and come back in time to show you how it work , god bless your soul harte
hey everyone
who's awesome
HArte awesome

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

i think harte waste his cash on a hdr and was so dissapointed he decided to troll all forum who ever mention the hdr , poor poor harte im sorry if ti didnt work for you , but baby you mom still love you , dont worry one day ( in about 1000 years from now ) someone will read this and come back in time to show you how it work , god bless your soul harte
hey everyone
who's awesome
HArte awesome
Been drinking again have we?