Back again

Back again

Hey everyone, my name is Kevin. I used to post here back on 04 under the same name. Im surprised to see this board is up and running again. I have done time travel, and this uses the power of the mind and the abilities that we can all access in some form or another.

A lot has really changed though since I last saw this site really active. I have not done any time travel since 05, but I have been practicing using other abilities and teaching others how to access theirs more. I go to school now and plan on getting a Ph.D in psychology by my 30s.

I have also learned a lot about abilities. I beleive everyone has them, but so many can access a lot or some more than others. I think there is a small percentage of people who have a 'time travel' ability, kinda like Hiro Nakamura (Heroes). Thats the way I noticed it anyhow.

I moved away from Wicca, I consider myself more Pagan now. There is a big difference between Paganism and Wicca. If you want to know more ill be more than happy to post it.

I hope this site gets more traffic, I enjoyed my times here.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Back again

Good to see you again TM!

I checked a couple of your old threads about time travel, and I think you can guess the first question I'll ask you: can you talk about some of your time travel stories again ? What kind of time travel did you achieved before 2005 ? The abilities your are talking about sound interresting. What are these you are working on, are they directly related to time travel, or are they more general skills, like mind reading and such ?

I like to think that everybody has any abilities possible, and that they just need to practice and develop them, but I'm not sure about this whole point. If you really want, I guess you can, right ? ;)

Cheers!

Num7

Phoenix

My understanding is that Wicca has more Celtic roots, and Pagan has broader connotations. I would like to know your specific differentiation.

Welcome back Kevin. I look forward to reading more of what you have to say.

Good to see you again TM!

I checked a couple of your old threads about time travel, and I think you can guess the first question I'll ask you: can you talk about some of your time travel stories again ? What kind of time travel did you achieved before 2005 ? The abilities your are talking about sound interresting. What are these you are working on, are they directly related to time travel, or are they more general skills, like mind reading and such ?

I like to think that everybody has any abilities possible, and that they just need to practice and develop them, but I'm not sure about this whole point. If you really want, I guess you can, right ? ;)

Cheers!

Num7

I did physical and astral time travel. Come to think of it, I did astral time travel first. The physical one was the most exciting, I used a technique I got off of ToxicRevival back on the old TTF site(never registered on the site). Took me a few tries to get used to it, the feelings and sensations from it were really strange to me, then one night I tried it and I felt myself get torn from my bedroom, I blacked out and ended up in the year 2021 I think it was back at my old apt.

Although my memories of my jumps are fading as time passes, I still know some details. When I arrived there I met my mother, who was extremely shocked to see me, but understood my arrival. She explained to me that there was a war in 2019 which nukes were used and there were threats radiation still in the water and sometimes in the air.

The land in the area looked arid, grass was dying everywhere and the trees looked withered. I would assume a nuke hit awfully close to Dayton to cause this.

I wish I could remember what exactly caused the war, I think it was either India and Pakistan or Russia Im not sure. I honestly do not believe that our timeline is leading to this (there were events that happened in my life that support this), I think when you jump you will drift across universes as well.

I was there for at least 4 hours will I felt really sick, and felt myself get pulled back to my own time. I wish I could have brought something back. I did notice that 4 hours did pass back home as well.

I really have not made many physical jumps, maybe 8 at the most. My memory of these fades, my last jump was back in 05. I still do a lot of astral though. Maybe when im not too busy I can attempt a physical jump again.

As for abilities, everyone may have multiple, but some will be better at certain abilities than others, or will have certain abilities that others dont. As far as I know, only three of my friends are able to traverse time. One can do it whenever he likes as he can control it more, another has no idea she can do it(I had a visit from her future self. More on that in later posts) and my other friend can only do it around me somehow, like she leeches off of the ability and has it for a short time. She I believe has only made a couple of jumps that she told me about.

My old friend Melissa did a jump to the past to change it once, but she ended transfering her consciousness to her past self. I dont beleive she ever did any physical travel, she was good at astral though.

To Phoenix, I consider myself ancient Greek/Hellenistic Pagan, I also follow the Egyptian Pantheon as well. If you want to know more I can find great sites that have extensive knowledge on this.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Wow, Interesting, can you give us more details on how you achieved physical time travel ? You don't talk about anything related more of less to a time machine in your last post, which puzzles me a bit. Can you travel physically in time with your mind, or such ? :confused:

I tried it and I felt myself get torn from my bedroom, I blacked out and ended up in the year 2021
If you get torn from your bedroom, this sounds like physical time travel, which is exactly what you are talking about. How can you achieve this, wouldn't one need to control space and time with his mind to get such an effect as describe ?

That makes me think of natural grid points which can be used for physical time travel, but I don't think it's what you're talking about.

BTW, we're talking about timelines here. Have you ever tried, or been able to travel in the future or past of our timeline ?

Num7

Wow, Interesting, can you give us more details on how you achieved physical time travel ? You don't talk about anything related more of less to a time machine in your last post, which puzzles me a bit. Can you travel physically in time with your mind, or such ? :confused:

If you get torn from your bedroom, this sounds like physical time travel, which is exactly what you are talking about. How can you achieve this, wouldn't one need to control space and time with his mind to get such an effect as describe ?

That makes me think of natural grid points which can be used for physical time travel, but I don't think it's what you're talking about.

BTW, we're talking about timelines here. Have you ever tried, or been able to travel in the future or past of our timeline ?

Num7

Yes, all of this is done purely through the power of the mind. Its a long process, i have to meditate deeply and focus on displacing myself from this time and into the future. You do not need natural grid points for time travel, I have no idea how to find natural grid points.

I think that very few people have this ability, as others have kept trying the technique and failing, I just have to say that they do not have the ability to do time travel or spacetime manipulation.

As for the future, I think you go to it based on events that happen here, the future will be different than if you actually visited it as people will change their minds, will hear of the future and change it themselves, etc. This is why I do not think you can travel to the exact future, you will travel to a possible

Only time i have traveled to the past was pure accident, I would sometimes let my mind do some form of self hypnosis and I will make a small jump a few hours or so in the past. Its complicated how I do that and extremely hard to do.

My friends that have been able to do TT have the ability. No time machines.

Warrior381

Traveler Malaki I am happy that you did time travel physical!!!:)

now I been trying to do the Astral Projection i could not do it it so hard on me because of my Mental problem...now can i do this Astral Projection?? i got your email but sound like it look easy..what we need is that you have to make a book of it or Video of teaching us how to do it...have you heard of the Time Travel Machine HDR UNIT?? by Steven Gibb...well people been trying to do Astral projecton like learing it from YOU tube.com video and that they would not do it at all...so people I want to time travel badly but i could not do it my first step is Astral Projection..so i must try to do Astral projection some how..so write back Traveler Malaki..

Traveler Malaki I am happy that you did time travel physical!!!:)

now I been trying to do the Astral Projection i could not do it it so hard on me because of my Mental problem...now can i do this Astral Projection?? i got your email but sound like it look easy..what we need is that you have to make a book of it or Video of teaching us how to do it...have you heard of the Time Travel Machine HDR UNIT?? by Steven Gibb...well people been trying to do Astral projecton like learing it from YOU tube.com video and that they would not do it at all...so people I want to time travel badly but i could not do it my first step is Astral Projection..so i must try to do Astral projection some how..so write back Traveler Malaki..

People will probably modify it and find a way best to do it on their own, the way I did it just felt like it works more for me. Others modified my astral technique to make it easier for them. Some stared at a candle and closed their eyes and tried to 'see' the candle through their closed eyes while the rest of the room was darkened.

As for the HDR Unit, I think its the most POS device ever created, and Steven Gibbs is either a fraud, or a nutjob. Honestly I think some people need to be tried for treason if they believe in stories like the 911 attacks were done by our own govt, and actively try to prove that.

Anyway, glad to be back again and see this site up :)