Bah OMG Stranded~

TnWatchdog

I agree with going downstream so let's go! Dang, I just got scratched by those pesky cats. I may end up with cat scratch fever...bummer. Never trust a kitten!

TnWatchdog

Quick Paula, grab your bra, I mean sling shot and get ready to knock that bird out of the sky. They are flying low to the ground downstream so lets get into the boat and follow. Okabe is doing his best to fight that big bird off so we might have a chance if we can catch them. Where is Num when you need him? Num, Num, Num.

titorite

Bah OMG you're instantly stranded in the middle of nowhere. What do you have on your person that is going to keep you alive? Either wearing or in you pockets.

I think I'm screwed. I got Gum.o_0 Almost a half pack though. :cool: That's like what? 3 maybe 4 calories a stick? lol I have on shorts t-shirt and flip flops to boot which would suck in any extreme stranded condition. I do have polarized sunglasses but, yeah, I'm probably good as dead.:(

What do you have on you RIGHT NOW that's going to keep you alive??

Nothing. My pockets are empty. Fortunately I have a very keen mind. Better than what you have is what you know. What you have can be stolen, some folks will even kill you over what you have but what you know can not be stolen only shared and what you know just might keep you alive when stranded in the middle of no where.

TnWatchdog

Bah OMG you're instantly stranded in the middle of nowhere. What do you have on your person that is going to keep you alive? Either wearing or in you pockets.

I think I'm screwed. I got Gum.o_0 Almost a half pack though. :cool: That's like what? 3 maybe 4 calories a stick? lol I have on shorts t-shirt and flip flops to boot which would suck in any extreme stranded condition. I do have polarized sunglasses but, yeah, I'm probably good as dead.:(

What do you have on you RIGHT NOW that's going to keep you alive??

Nothing. My pockets are empty. Fortunately I have a very keen mind. Better than what you have is what you know. What you have can be stolen, some folks will even kill you over what you have but what you know can not be stolen only shared and what you know just might keep you alive when stranded in the middle of no where.
Thanks for showing up titorite... we need strong minds to survive this ordeal as I killed too many brain cells when I was younger so any help will be appreciated. *we are in the boat following big bird and heading to a waterfall*