BattleStar Galactica

Time Rider

Re: BattleStar Galactica

Ohhhhhhh.... I'm glad I stumbled in here!

The new Galactica rocks!

I love how the writers try tie relevant themes that are going on in our world today. And I do like the human version of the Cylons. After all, terrorists can look just like you and me, right?

I haven't seen the finale yet, but lookin REAL forward to seeing it.
And that asteroid riding episode was GREAT!

cylon.gif
cylon.gif
cylon.gif

Sharon

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Time Rider\")</div>
Ohhhhhhh.... I'm glad I stumbled in here!

The new Galactica rocks!

I love how the writers try tie relevant themes that are going on in our world today. And I do like the human version of the Cylons. After all, terrorists can look just like you and me, right?

I haven't seen the finale yet, but lookin REAL forward to seeing it. ?
And that asteroid riding episode was GREAT!

cylon.gif
cylon.gif
cylon.gif

Sharon[/b]

I agree this show is great! I first decided to watch because of nostalgia for the old series. I fully expected to be disappointed. Fortunately, I was as wrong as I could be! I especially like Dr. Gaius Baltar and his cylon girlfriend.:)

ZeoEmeraude

Well, folks... I gotta tell ya I was as surprised as frak at the last 3 minutes of the finale. It just keeps gettin better and better. I'm kinda glad noone spoiled it for me. I will keep my eyes glued when the new season starts in July.

Your TTF F.F/C.O: Zeo

smokeringhalo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Time Rider\")</div>
After all, terrorists can look just like you and me, right?
cylon.gif
cylon.gif
cylon.gif

Sharon[/b]
You hit the nail on the head. You do know that many shows today have been govt. scripted don't you?
Don't get me wrong, I like the show alot and have seen every episode so far.
But the whole cylon looks like humans is govt. propaganda much like "24"'s torture every episode is.

scorpius3353

From what I've seen of the new series so far (and that's not much, mind you--I don't get Sci-Fi) it's as good or better than the original 1970/1980's series.