Become wise

mitmitice1

well some times wisest people are those who suffer... couse they KNOW.

alpha centauri

I like some of the bible parts especially those of Jesus. This parts are also about wisdom.

Luke 8:10
He replied, “The knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that,
‘Though seeing, they may not see;
though hearing, they may not understand.’

Jesus said that to his disciples. So they knew more than others.

But he also gave hope to his followers:

John 8:30

30As Jesus spoke these things, many believed in Him. 31So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

I am thinking he meant the knowledge and the mysteries of enlightenment and positive forms of magic. And I believe the mysteries are summarized in his teachings of unconditional love.

Luke 12:2
There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.

NaturalPhilosopher

people on this site are the most jaded, cynical, irrationally skeptical and impulsive around. When society ostracizes people interested in these subjects is because of the behavior of people like on paranormalis.

9746511.jpg

Last edited:

taykair

people on this site are the most jaded, cynical, irrationally skeptical and impulsive around. When society ostracizes people interested in these subjects is because of the behavior of people like on paranormalis.

Where did this come from, NP? Not that I necessarily disagree, but why post it here?

Also: You know as well as I do that it doesn't make one damn bit of difference what others may say or do, or in what manner they may say or do it. All that should matter to you is what you believe. Let the cynics and the skeptics have their say. After all, it's really all they do have.

As you journey along your path, you will encounter those who sit along the side - refusing to move or to be moved. Their only enjoyment comes from throwing stones at those who are moving. One day, someone else will be travelling along and notice their dry bones strewn beside the path - along with whatever rocks which death kept them from launching.

Forget them. And move along.