Being of Light (BOL)

SergiusPaulus

Mostly associated with NDE's, Near Death Experience. I was in Desert Storm 1991. I was medically discharged for injuries. In 1994 I was resting. I had my eyes open, laying on the bed. Suddenly I was in a different place for about 30 seconds confronted with a being of white light. Many stories of peoples experiences online. Anybodys guess as to who it is. Then I was back on my bed. My guess is a sudden drop of blood pressure.

SergiusPaulus

I like to think so. It was pleasant for me. Not scary. But others have mixed opinions on what it is.

Chapel Perilous

I was very sick at 7 years old, undiagnosed Ulcerative Colitis. I was weak from blood loss. I remember laying in bed watching a being in a cone of light, small at first, ever brighter and bigger as this being approached. An Angel! He sat beside me, holding my hand. I was comforting him because he was sad that I had to stay to "endure sufferings".
My mom came to check on me and see who I was in such deep conversation with. I asked my mom to help me make my angel friend feel better, and tell him I would be ok. Mom asked what was my angel friends name. "Azrael"
Mom freaked out over that and rushed me to Children's Hospital Emergency Room, I was in shock from blood loss, they gave me a twenty four hour blood transfusion. They said survival was not guaranteed with me in shock from losing so much blood, The doctor said If mom didn't bring me to the hospital, I would not have survived the night, the blood loss so severe.
So...ironies of ironies, the "Angel of Death" saved my life.
We are still close to this day. Azrael doesn't speak much but says volumes. He seems stern, but he has a very compassionate side...invaluable teacher that I meet in the Astral Tower room with the portal in it.

NaturalPhilosopher

cool story chapel perilous
it is interesting.
my few experiences with angels in a lucid dream they felt like demons.
turned out that i had an entity attachment and it was really getting uncomfortable when the angels approached. It felt like they were evil. Later it resolved itself and could feel peace from them.

glad you survived your ordeal.
obviously the blood loss was amplifying your astral vision and ability to interact.
seems like a lot of near death experiences allow people to do that

Chapel Perilous

@NaturalPhilosopher ...what you said reminded me of a process that I facilitate when I wear my yoga teacher hat, it's called "feeding your demons" turning those "personal demons into allies. It's a powerful experience, very healing. The Western version of Chöd.