Between two realities

Lua

Hi everyone

Some days ago, i was preparing myself to sleep, and in the exact moment i closed my eyes, i was transported to another reality. There, i was a seven years old girl, stand up in my bedroom. My body was thin, i had a long black hair, i was barefoot, and i was wearing a sleeping white chirt.I was feeling very, very happy, and i wasnt alone.In front of me, there was a young black man, who i only could see his pants and the shape of his body, once the light was coming from the window towards my eyes, didnt let me see his whole body , but i knew that he had beard and a nice face. Behind me, hanging on the door, there was a beautiful yellow little dress, adorned with little colorful flowers.I knew it was a gift from that young man, i knew he was my parents close friend and i could feel that we loved eachother very much.I wasnt sleeping and i could go from my body to his. I was fascinated by the dress he brougth me and i knew that he used to visit me sometimes. I could perceive the child feelings like i could perceive his feelings. I knew that i was laying down on my bed, observing and living distinct realities at the same time.That night , i fell asleep, with a big smile drawed in my face.What a funny moment ( i thought).

PS- I am sorry, my english insnt that good.

Last edited:

Lua

I was having capacity to move myself in the room the way i pleased, i had all contol of the moment.It was pretty vivid and my mind was going to both realities, me the child and me in my bed.I was awake.

Last edited: