Bigfoot found!

Keroscene

Bigfoot found!

Two Georgia men claim to have found in the northern woods of that state something that has been often reported but never proven to exist: a Bigfoot.
They say they have a body, photos of the body, and DNA evidence ? some or all of which will be revealed this Friday, Aug. 15, at a press conference in Palo Alto, Calif.

This is not the first time a Bigfoot body has been claimed to have been found. A man named Tom Biscardi, founder of something called the Great American Bigfoot Research Organization, once claimed he had captured a Bigfoot. On Aug. 19, 2005, Biscardi appeared on the radio show "Coast to Coast with George Noory." Biscardi claimed his group had captured a Bigfoot a week earlier, a male beast that weighed over 400 pounds and stood 8-feet tall. He said he would be presenting photos of it several days later. It turned out to be a hoax.

Proof or Hoax? Bigfoot Said Found in Georgia | LiveScience

I can't wait to see what they come up with.

gl100

Re: Bigfoot found!

Somewhere, in the deep backwoods of Georgia, two married first cousins are wondering why Uncle Abner never came back from the costume party at the VFW hall.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I hope they're going to release some stuff, some pictures, because if they don't, it's going to look like a hoax.
I wonder what kind of stuff would convince people about the existance of Bigfoots.

Num7

Chip Lewis

Any body watch the News Confernece on this? Man, all I have to say is that sumpin ain't right!!! Ya know? These guys are snakes, and they slithered all around that stage....

gonzogirl

just like that group that said they had cloned a human....
If it were true It would be HUGE news yeah?

Num7

Administrator
Staff

gonzogirl said:
just like that group that said they had cloned a human....
If it were true It would be HUGE news yeah?
That makes sense to me.
Perhaps it's a hoax, again...
They didn't even release a picture.

jurgen36

Numenorean7 said:
That makes sense to me.
Perhaps it's a hoax, again...
They didn't even release a picture.

Well it is confirmed that it was a hoax. I personally do not believe that Bigfoot exists. By now there would have been reliable evidence found. With sea monsters thats a different story. After all over 90 percent of the deep sea is still unexplored, at least as far as zoology is concerned.
Regards

Huw Lewis

I think the reported existance of "Bigfoot" is a urban myth, which I won't believe until I see video footage of a capture one.