Bill Gates, do you know how you sound?

OakFieldAlienz444

The FDA ordered an at-home coronavirus testing program funded by Bill Gates to stop testing until the agency gives approval

And finally, here's Bill Gates questioning whether or not we should save lives because it might lead to overpopulation.
His conclusion is that we should because healthier people will have less children. Hold on a minute though---he was literally wondering whether or not saving lives is a good idea. I say it's always a good idea. Too many people to help? Get more programs for gods sake, that do actual good.
Spend more money on helping people instead of wars.

We're putting this guy in charge of health, people like Stephen Colbert make fun of Trump for not being a doctor.
Bill Gates is not a doctor either.

alpha centauri

Bill Gates is a total psychopath. I came to this conclusion, through the parts he openly revealed to the public through his biography
(this movie). I dont know, what is behind the scene. But I think there is also a lot more.

He stole the work of a friend in this movie and he and Microsoft became powerful, because of this stealing. I think he also deceived Apple later. I dont know the details, but I remember clearly, how i felt about him.

He is pure evil. He should be dispossessed. He doesnt deserve the money.

He was also often encouraged he should spend all his money against the starvation on the planet. But he is refusing.
To stop starvation in Africa only cost 5 billion. I dont know about the numbers of the other places.
source: Wiping out hunger in Africa could cost just $5bn. What are we waiting for? | Feike Sijbesma

He also refuses to finance free green energy for the less developed countries. If Greta Thunberg hears this, she will be angry at him,too).

You have to imagine this. This is insane:
He has the money, but refuses to spend it for the good of the planet. So the deaths and the suffering are his faulth.

He is not a philantroph. He is the opposite.

Last edited:

T-J

I recommend watching The Corbett Report 's excellent multi-part series on Mr. Bill and his diabolical plans (spoiler: Don't be fooled by his so-called 'philanthropy.' LOL. He's actually been an ardent depopulationist most of his life...)

Last edited: