Birthday?Yea rite.

Alpha and 0mega

Birthday?Yea rite.

Well,todays my 14th birthday.happy day u might think?U r wrong.
This birthday is one of worst i ever have.So far i had 14 worst birthdays.
Today simply stinks!When i woke up,i got a present from my parents.Then at 11pm,i went for a math tuition till 1pm.After the math tuition,i went for a chinese tuition from 2pm-4pm.Then my family and i went out to a shopping mall.I thought i was gonna get some good stuff from there.But i was wrong.My parents went there solely for their own purpose.

Well i should be a little happy as this is the frist time my birthday goes public in this website.But it still sucks a little.Only my family,some relatives and friends know about my birthday.NO birthday party for sure.I got one present so far.

Well....some say i shouldn't expect too much.There are many out there who r worst then me.Oh well....JUst gonna hop onto bed and forget about it.

good night!With tears.

StarLord

Re: Birthday?Yea rite.

Be happy that you have parents. Be happy that you got a present, some people go for years withour getting a present.. Be happy that your parents can aford an education for you. Be happy that you are healthy enough to enjoy all three. Be happy that you are alive. Be happy that you dont remember your first 2 or three birthdays. Be happy that you don't remember your diapers being changed. Be happy that your parents are still alive.

There are millions of people on this planet that do not have one tenth of what you do.
For all your theories and such, you should have been able to figure out that your particular suffering, and an awareness of a lack of something is a mental trap.
When you can quit thinking about your own illusiory woes and turn to others and give them happines, you free yourself from the shackles of the little mind, the ego.

Be happy that you have the ability to give your parents a present by thanking them from the very bottom of your heart for all that they do for you, and mean it.

You Have More To Be Thankful For Than You Know...
Happy Birthday!!!

John

A-n-O, Sorry about the birthday fiasco. Happy 14th anyways. Just think in 2 more years you can drive alone!

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Alpha and 0mega\")</div>
Well,todays my 14th birthday.happy day u might think?U r wrong.

Well i should be a little happy as this is the frist time my birthday goes public in this website.But it still sucks a little.Only my family,some relatives and friends know about my birthday.NO birthday party for sure.I got one present so far.

Well....some say i shouldn't expect too much.There are many out there who r worst then me.Oh well....JUst gonna hop onto bed and forget about it.

good night!With tears.[/b]

A&O,

Birthday parties are overrated. In my day (before I stopped counting birthdays:D ), kids got one maybe two birthday parties in their entire life. Nowadays people act like it is some God-given right for a kid to have a birthday party every year.

You seem to be a fairly intelligent person. Consider that a birthday is just another day, and most presents are just fluff that become basically meaningless and boring after a few days.

I have small children now. I dread the day they reach your age. Not for the reasons some might think, though. I dread it because they will be that much closer to leaving the nest. Consider that your parents probably have some of this feeling about you. I hate to think of the day when my little girl and boy are gone from me. I'm sure your parents feel similarly. It is feelings that matter, not gifts or parties. Try not to be bitter and give your parents a big hug and kiss for the way they love you. Talk to them about the day you were born.

Never forget that while your birthday is the anniversary of your birth, it is also the anniversary of your mother's excruciating pain in bringing you into the world.

That being said, Happy Birthday Alpha and Omega !!!

Harte

Alpha and 0mega

Yes,all of u were right.
I was begin too childish,i was too greedy.I thought that birthday was just a day where i could get what i desire.But now i finally knew i was wrong.Birthday(like what harte says),its another ordinary day.Without the creation of calander,we wouldn't have founded 'birthday'.

I am so very ashamed of myself for begin too greedy.Like wat starlord have say,many people out there are suffering more then me.They didn have a proper house,insuffient food,no educations,no computer and many others.
Though i knew my parents could have done better on my birthday,but i should be sastify with it.At least they put in an effort to celebrate my birthday.

For now,i guess i have reach another level of consciousness.
For all my friends out there,who are still living in the darkness,who does not know the true meanings of their life.I really hope u could get out of that darkness and join me.

virtualgirl

Harte,

Dude, in your day???? What's that suppose to mean. Your only 9 years older than me and I've always had birthday parties. We aren't from the depression. Please don't make us any older than we are. LOL!!!

Believe it or not, we had a car and a television and hey folks, we even had an indoor toilet.

Omega,

No worries...The most important thing is your parents love you.
I'm sorry that I missed your special day. Happy belated Birthday!!!!

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Harte,

Dude, in your day???? What's that suppose to mean. Your only 9 years older than me and I've always had birthday parties. We aren't from the depression. Please don't make us any older than we are. LOL!!!

Believe it or not, we had a car and a television and hey folks, we even had an indoor toilet.

[/b]
VG,
My use of the phrase "in my day" I also found sort of humorous. I wondered if anyone would call me on it.
You always had birthday parties? You would be a spoiled brat in my book:lol: .

I remember our first color TV (only three channels for decades), and when we got our first dishwasher. The homes we lived in were air-conditioned only by the addition of one window unit in my parents bedroom.

We weren't rich, but not poor either, and the means under which we lived were similar to that of all my friends.

A&O,

Congratulations on taking another giant step toward maturity by adjusting your attitude.

Harte

thenumbersix

Happy Birthday m8, they get disappointing about that age as your parents probably see you as growing up. There is a big gap before they start buying again n you gotta be spending some cash on theirs to get that going :D