Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I actually built a mining rig a few months ago... About 3.5Mh/s or so (Scrypt mining though; I trade my Scrypt based coins for BTC). One month I netted over $100 (after electricity costs) and it's been going strong ever since.

Bitcoin is definitely a good investment; the value changes wildly but I've always been able to sell when it peaks.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Let's not forget though that if Bitcoin tanks or crashes, nothing is backing it.
That's right. You just loose all your bitcoins and their value, end of story.

It's a risk you take. A risk that gave some huge money to several people who were aboard early.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Let's not forget though that if Bitcoin tanks or crashes, nothing is backing it.
That's right. You just loose all your bitcoins and their value, end of story.

It's a risk you take. A risk that gave some huge money to several people who were aboard early.

Sure! Once I relocate it to the garage this weekend I'll take some pictures and post some specs.

Martelis

True. But the value is based solely on how much is bought and not sold. Therefore potentially driving the value up.

Martelis

China alters the value of their money at will. They are also notorious for buying things up with the intention of altering its value.