Black boxes.

jurgen36

Black boxes.

Did anybody on this forum play around using any of the multitude of black boxes to generate positive or negative results??? I do know that farmers use them very effectively to control insects on their fields. The box can be on the other side of the country and if they are operated properly they kill all the insects of the target fields. Provided you have a photograph of the target. I actually do believe this boxes also have been used with success to get rid of unwanted people. Your comments please. This has nothing to do with voodoo.

Regards

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: Black boxes.

When I saw the title of this thread I figured you meant black boxes from an airplane... I've never heard of anything like this! Is there a link with more information about this? It sounds fascinating.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Wow, I was going to ask if it was working like voodoo !!
How does it works then ? Sounds interesting.

jurgen36

Webnower said:
When I saw the title of this thread I figured you meant black boxes from an airplane... I've never heard of anything like this! Is there a link with more information about this? It sounds fascinating.

You will find a multitude of information if you google hieronymus machine or Psionic black boxes. Do not be too skeptical, I do know that the darn things work only to well from experience, certain 3 letter organizations also used them to get rid of unwanted people. So if you experiment with the darn things be very carefull indeed. You might get what you want but may be not the way you wanted it. Distance does not seem to matter. The other object or person can be on the other side of the world. By the way to build the things is very very easy.
Regards

jurgen36

Numenorean7 said:
Wow, I was going to ask if it was working like voodoo !!
How does it works then ? Sounds interesting.

No it does not work like voodoo. With voodoo the other person has to know about it or it will not work. This black boxes unfortunately work only too well. See my previous reply to webnower, how they work nobody really knows. There would be a good field for research. A few scientists tried the things and some actually got frighten and stopped further research. Others got discredited and called charlatans, so they gave it away. Read a few articles and make up your own mind. I do know from my own experience that the things work. If you experiment, be very very careful what you do.
Regards