Black market time machines.

A user on here mentioned that black market time machines maybe would become a thing. However I don’t believe it. The risks are too much and if a Time Machine were ever built it would be guarded in an agency.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That reminds me of how successful the DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) actually is. NOT! If there is a demand for a product, it will be made available. Legal or not!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I disagree on both counts. But go ahead and convince just how time tech can be weaponized. And I'll reciprocate by showing you how drugs have already been weaponized.

I disagree on both counts. But go ahead and convince just how time tech can be weaponized. And I'll reciprocate by showing you how drugs have already been weaponized.
I can’t reveal that information all I can tell you is it would be a threat to national security.

I just hope it’s never a situation like 2004 with the Air Force Teleportation Physics Study which mainly focused on traversable wormhole ideas where crucial information was revealed even though the people were warned not to reveal any of it to the public,

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I can see you are waffling. There would be no need for traversable wormhole ideas. Since Bob Lazar already revealed how ET's traverse large distances in space instantaneously by collapsing space. It's called Delta mode. It uses 3 converging antigravity beams. The antigravity beams make time run backwards. The problem is at the right intensity they cancel out the flow of time in normal space. Without time flow, linear space ceases to exist. That would be a big problem for trying to go backwards in time. Would matter even exist at the zero point where space doesn't exist? I don't know. Knowledge comes from real data. Not make believe theories.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Marshall explains he still needs to test his idea. Looks like he is still in the make believe theory stage to me.