Blinking Universe - 30 Technical Papers on Theory Applications

cyberdude

My main message is an important scientific discovery: Our entire universe literally blinks, off and on, at more than 1 trillion cycles every second (1.1 THz) - it is called the Lighthouse Frequency. The harmonics of this frequency can be used for Time travel, Travel at faster than light, Travel between parallel universes, and Instant radio communication to distant galaxies. I have provided 3 different mathematical approaches and 3 different empirical sources that all conclude the same thing: Our universe is literally blinking - see the math at the bottom of this page. Richard Lighthouse, author

Attachments

• Blinking Universe 30 Technical Papers on Theory Applications (Richard Lighthouse).pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 18

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
In my opinion, a pseudo scientist would be a person who uses the logical fallacy of an ad-hominem attack to distract attention from a well-written hypothesis backed up by some pretty good mathematics.

Once you've been around the block a few times you learn who the liars really are. To me the term pseudo scientist is a derogatory smear against someone who has discovered some new truth about science. Hypothesis and theory are just alternate names for bullshit or make believe. There actually is some really good mathematics out there. But I have yet to see anyone use it in a real world setting. What I do see is a lot of incompetent people using math to deceive.

cyberdude

I agree with some of what you are saying, but not when it comes to hypothesis and theory. The scientific method of proposing a hypothesis and then having others duplicate it, transforms the hypothesis into a real working theory. This is the basic scientific method, without which we would all be hard-pressed to come up with anything valid and workable.

What is wrong with science is not the hypothesis & theory method, it is the lock-down of certain subjects, those "forbidden" areas of science that should be open and readily available to all scientists. But greedy corporatism places bans on certain areas, where scientists fear to tread because they will be marginalized and in some cases, stripped of their credentials because their research is perceived as a threat to the corporation's bottom line - the almighty dollar. Many examples come to mind -- free energy is one of them, and costly pharmaceuticals is another. If a scientist creates a free-energy device that actually works, it is instantly declared to be a "national-security" issue, and becomes forbidden to manufacture. If a scientist finds a simple 10 cent cure for cancer, his discovery is bought off and shelved, to insure the continued profits of Big Pharma. This is criminal and should be dealt with as such. So all I'm saying here, is don't throw out the baby with the bathwater - keep using hypothesis & theory, but don't let the opposition force you to abandon your personal integrity in the process.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've spent quite a few years using the scientific method myself. It's useless! I never invented anything with it. Haven't found any evidence that anyone else has done so either. I had to teach myself how to invent things. That information seems to just not exist. We are being misled and controlled into being stupid with the scientific method. Look at gravity probe B. Do you agree with what they did to the data? I don't! We were lied to to keep General Relativity alive. General Relativity falls flat on its face right from the start with the Equivalence Principle. Gravity is not an inertial force! Observations and experimental data prove that to be so. Yet we still have people claiming the Equivalence Principle is true. So you tell me how an object can have weight without acceleration. That would be because gravitational weight has that property. An object undergoing gravitational acceleration in vacuum is weightless. If you will notice both weight and acceleration vectors point in the same direction yet are 180 degrees temporally out of phase with each other. Not so with an inertial acceleration. The acceleration and weight vectors are opposed with an in phase relationship. So how is there any equivalence at all? There isn't! Yet we are still being educated with this bullshit theory as if it were true. I have to ask, is mankind in charge of its education? Or are we being controlled by the ET's to keep us all stupid.

goowa

This guy is a pseudo scientist
You're a new member--and you're denouncing a junior member. Stop. The lack of intelligence here is in the extreme.

The claim that the universe may be a lighthouse deserves some looking into. There are some things that I have seen that can only be explained if things like this lighthouse theory is true. Sadly, I lack the academic standing to do any research on this claim myself.

Last edited:

EliteGamer

Like that guy above
You're a new member--and you're denouncing a junior member. Stop. The lack of intelligence here is in the extreme.

The claim that the universe may be a lighthouse deserves some looking into. There are some things that I have seen that can only be explained if things like this lighthouse theory is true. Sadly, I lack the academic standing to do any research on this claim myself.

Like this guy