Blue Planet Project

Naser

Hello everyone, I've been coming to this website more and more recently in the past couple months. I as an individual have always been interested in the extra-terrestrial phenomena, being a strong believer today. I've come across the "Blue Planet Project" as much of you here have probably heard about. I would just like to hear everyone's take on it. I am skeptical about it but I believe it is far too detailed and contains information which I believe is 100 percent true to be consider fake or a hoax. If you have never come across it or read it, I highly advise you at least skim it through as its very different to most documents that you come across. Hopefully there isn't a thread already posted on this, but nevertheless I would love to hear everyone's feedback on the topic. Unfortunately an error keeps occurring whenever I attempt to upload the file onto this thread so here is where I you can download the PDF.
BLUE PLANET PROJECT

BlastTyrant

i have heard of Project Blue Planet, but not at all Familiar with it, and i am leary of Downloading from random sites

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I own this book in paperback form, I bought it about 20 plus years ago. I also own the second book in the same group.