Bonjour everyone!

N0n3yaBiz

So here's my tiny introduction. I'm 33, native, french-canadian...i've been surrounded by the paranormal since birth... starting with my mom randomly finding a golden chain, made for a baby, with my zodiac sign on it, she put it on me and i grew a strong fever like a day or two later, it took her a bit to realize the pendant was the cause, following that i've had several experiences growing up with spirits and such, my mom has stories of her own, my aunt told me alot about her experiences aswell, and their experiences with magik as i've been told witches were in our bloodline and that they both experimented alot with magik and voodoo as teenagers and young adults.

Now about what brings me here. I've been doing alot of research lately...like a truth seeking quest of sort. I feel there's much more to this world than we're allowed to believe and... tell me if i'm wrong, the current state of society is just not a sustainable one, not for us... not for our planet. It just makes no sense to me that we would consciously and willingly put ourselves and our own species into this utter disorder that we call "progressive".
So during my research i stumble across this website and i plan on consuming it's content and share my thoughts along the way so we can help each other understand where we're at... and how we can move into a better world where our ways of living are more aligned with our nature.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey there, welcome to the forum! We're happy to have you!

You should feel right at home here. See you around! :)

8thsinner

So here's my tiny introduction. I'm 33, native, french-canadian...i've been surrounded by the paranormal since birth... starting with my mom randomly finding a golden chain, made for a baby, with my zodiac sign on it, she put it on me and i grew a strong fever like a day or two later, it took her a bit to realize the pendant was the cause, following that i've had several experiences growing up with spirits and such, my mom has stories of her own, my aunt told me alot about her experiences aswell, and their experiences with magik as i've been told witches were in our bloodline and that they both experimented alot with magik and voodoo as teenagers and young adults.

Now about what brings me here. I've been doing alot of research lately...like a truth seeking quest of sort. I feel there's much more to this world than we're allowed to believe and... tell me if i'm wrong, the current state of society is just not a sustainable one, not for us... not for our planet. It just makes no sense to me that we would consciously and willingly put ourselves and our own species into this utter disorder that we call "progressive".
So during my research i stumble across this website and i plan on consuming it's content and share my thoughts along the way so we can help each other understand where we're at... and how we can move into a better world where our ways of living are more aligned with our nature.
That search will never end btw, so take your time, have patience and learn discernment in order to recognise fake rabbit holes and real ones. It's easy to fall and get stuck in false beliefs and rabbit holes. So in the words of Morpheus, "welcome to the real world"