Brainwave Generator

darkbreed

Brainwave Generator

I just downloaded and tried out a program called Brainwave Generator. Its pretty neat. By sounds of various frequencies it stimulates the brain to induce certain effects.

It can be used to be relaxed, against anxiety, reduce a headache, for meditation, to induce sleep, Out of Body Experiences / Astral Projection, make you more alert and focused, and etc.

Personally i tried some presets i downloaded, spesifically one for deep relaxed sleep, and one for hypnagogic state/sleep paralysis.

First day i tried the one to sleep, and it worked great, i fell asleep with my headphones on in bed and woke up the next morning feeling nice and refreshed.

The other time I was sitting in my chair in front of my computer and turned on the hypnagogic thing, and it got me relaxed and feeling a numb sensation through my body, and I could see some color patterns with my eyes closed. It ended with me passin out in front of my computer fallin asleep wakin up some hours later :lol:

It was cool, I'll experiment some with the OBE features

There is a pretty nice selection of free presets with the free download shareware, and if you pay for the full program you can download tons of other presets. Check http://www.bwgen.com/presets.htm for a full list of different categories with presets. You can also download the program there.
And if you try it, use some good headphones for effects.

darkbreed

Re: Brainwave Generator

This program is pretty good, tried it a couple days now, and its great for relaxation. I converted several of the different settings for different states of mind into audio WAV files so i can burn over on CD and put in my discman when going to bed.

I found the program very good for falling asleep quickly, and have a nice deep sleep, and feeling good in the morning when waking up.

There was also a setting to help against headache i tried out, and it worked too after about 15 minutes my headache was completely gone as well as i felt nice and relaxed. There's some sedative properties of some of the settings (presets) and some can be used to help against depression and anxiety as well.

And there are some for attention focusing, learning aid, to make one more alert, etc. And some different types to induce various interesting states of mind, such as "Shamans Dream", "Deep Mind", "Boxed Nirvana" to name a couple of those presets.

And, as it can help induce astral projection and out of body experiences, i can see it being used for astral time travel as well. Maybe a cheaper and easier alternate to the HDR machine? Its all about frequencies