Breaking News On Justin Trudeau,The Ultra Politically Correct, Globalist Canadian Prime Minister!!.

TimeFlipper

I dont know. That seems to be a custom on the political scene. They also kiss female head of states.

Trudeau with Merkel:
2d5515bb-0001-0004-0000-000001162894_w948_r1.77_fpx63.48_fpy54.97.jpg

Obama with Merkel:
1-format530.jpg

Trump with Merkel:
TELEMMGLPICT000161707969_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqdq40A1KIAhz0xDTGgXz4D1PSUqJ22h5P_FXMpifJAOc.jpeg

But Trudeau is a little creepier than all the other head of states. He and Merkel had a candlelight dinner together. I have never seen her doing this with other leaders:

C42sByFWMAAsIh9

I read somewhere Merkel vomited after kissing that Mommies Boy Trudeau, can you blame her? :sick: :LOL:..
Merkel was concerned Trudeau might try to accost her at dinner she knows he has a penchant for older German women, and that's why she brought a "guest" with her for dinner :sneaky: :LOL:..

alpha centauri

I read somewhere Merkel vomited after kissing that Mommies Boy Trudeau, can you blame her? :sick::LOL:..
No. I dont even know, why he is still president, he has probably more corruption scandals than anybody else on the planet and strangly the media forgives him everything, even the blackface, while they persecute everybody else for less than that.

Merkel was concerned Trudeau might try to accost her at dinner she knows he has a penchant for older German women, and that's why she brought a "guest" with her for dinner :sneaky::LOL:..

That is thoughtful. Especially in times of the Metoo movement, the mistakes of the establishment come to light. You live dangerously as a woman with all those predators. They all want sex with her.*
Ok that was a joke.

I dont even know, who that guest is.:D She has a husband, but he is probably so bored by those political talks, that he does not even attend, anymore.