Bridgewater Triangle

luke11685

The Bridgewater Triangle is an area of about 200 square miles (520 km2) within southeastern Massachusetts in the United States, claimed to be a site of alleged paranormal phenomena, ranging from UFOs to poltergeists, and other spectral phenomena, various bigfoot-like sightings, giant snakesand thunderbirds. The term was coined by New England based cryptozoologist Loren Coleman.
For instance nowadays I’m not sure of how many people had said it,but one polish YouTuber/Youtube user Krzysztof”Ator/Wideoprezentacje”Woźniak that time travelling portal to the past,present and future had been discovered to possibly,allegedly construct Time Machine…etc.

Last edited:

luke11685

The black helicopter is a symbol of an alleged conspiratorial military takeover of the United States in the American militia movement, and has also been associated with UFOs, especially in the UK, men in black, and similar conspiracies.
I heard that such special unique helicopter could be found in Bridgewater Triangle.
Also such helicopter probably possibly allegedly having no pilot reminds me of for instance right now of Stephen King’s movie Maximum Overload,but with cars with no drivers instead of helicopters in that case of course aliens & their own UFOs’ would be blamed for that.