Bush and Kerry

CaryP

Bush and Kerry

Thanks for the post Pyro. This has been all over the net, and the two guys who came up with this have been all over the cable news this past week. If you haven't seen this, guys and gals, this is very funny and is not obscene or offensive, unless you just don't have a sense of humor.

Thanks again Pyro.

Cary

Anoah

Bush and Kerry

Thank you Pyro that made me laugh out loud for the first time in awhile I liked the bit where dean goes mental. :)

PyRo99

Bush and Kerry

Does anyone get why they had Bush say something about waffles.

I just finished watching it 8 times. A Clutch word for my mood right now would be "slap-happy". :lol: :lol:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Bush and Kerry

This is definitely going on my site :) I'm going to start collecting GOOD Flash animation cartoons who's humor actually uses some level of intelligence.

CaryP

Bush and Kerry

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jul 23 2004, 12:03 AM
Does anyone get why they had Bush say something about waffles.

I just finished watching it 8 times. A Clutch word for my mood right now would be \"slap-happy\". :lol: :lol:

Pyro,

Bush's "waffle" statement was in reference to accusations that Kerry "waffles" on the issues (changes sides back and forth). That's why you see a segment that Kerry is holding a "Yes" sign then swaps it for "No" then finishes with "Maybe." This is one of the driving criticisms of Kerry from the Republican view point. With this perspective as background, it should make the video even funnier. Keep 'em comin' buckshot.

Cary

PyRo99

Bush and Kerry

Ahhh Thanks Cary! :)

I still love it when Bush is riding on a missle and is "And I kick ass, hoo ah" :lol:

That whole video is just downright beatiful. Always seems to cheer people up when they're in a bad mood...don't know how it couldn't. :lol:

Unintentional

Bush and Kerry

image_article2508_418x444.jpg

If you aren't reading the Onion every week shame on you! :lol: