Butterfly Labs: Linked?

Can you guys do some research on this?

• Not relevant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs more..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LiveBacteria

#Update# Just as soon as I traced the IP its now no longer responding.

I want you guys to do some research... I'm not sure how active this community is but here is some stuff I found quite odd...

First off I mine Bitcoin for a living and i order my parts from a company called Butterfly Labs. The parts are designed for Bitcoin mining, but they also serve another purpose, Research. (Bitcoin Mining Hardware - ASIC Bitcoin Miner - Butterfly Labs) They provide software and drivers which if used act as a Single Super Computer to process all this data.. which explains the occasional drop in power from peoples hashe rates. Also the IP can be tracked over IPV6. Now the logo of the company here:
wings9-250x200.png
matches a mathematical formula which is used to explain the butterfly effect in time travel.( Lorenz attractor ) Lorenz system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I've seen diagrams for.

A_Trajectory_Through_Phase_Space_in_a_Lorenz_Attractor.gif

Now this formula can be used to create the butterfly effect in time travel. (or something like that).

This is the email I sent:
099fe906a670703900b8427b5455ea40.png

Any ideas?

Attachments

• A_Trajectory_Through_Phase_Space_in_a_Lorenz_Attractor.gif
    A_Trajectory_Through_Phase_Space_in_a_Lorenz_Attractor.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • wings9-250x200.png
    wings9-250x200.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Orpheus Rex

Think about it this way... the internet mimics the universe. So yes, it could be used to research such things and with the advent of quantum computing you might could use a formula to travel virtually or predictivly and possible to help design a time machine