Buying an HDR Machine

bowtiesarecool

If I were to buy an HDR and go back and change the things I wanted to (whether that were in another timeline or not, I do not know) then I would not return to this timeline to tell you about it.

Neither would a lot of other people. Which is why they couldn't prove it. How can you prove something if you're not here to do so?

If you achieved what you wanted though, would you even care about "proving it"? I wouldn't.

I'd know. Who cares if anyone believed me or not? And if you were going to change the past, you wouldn't tell anyone. What would be the point of that? Changing things and then telling everybody it used to be different and you changed it. Kind of defeats the purpose, don't you think?

That said, if I was doing experiments with others to see if/when/how it would be done, obviously I'd share with them, but likely you'd have to be in each others' physical presence to do so (or maybe not? Apparently some have done experiments on the Internet. Or so they claim. Anyone who can confirm or deny that or explain it, please do. And if you plan on doing any, I'd probably volunteer!), eventually anyway, even if you did meet through a forum or some other non-physical location. So you wouldn't have to return here to tell about it if they were along for the ride.

Giorgio Armani

Hi,
I just got off the phone with Steven Gibbs about buying an HDR machine. I'm curious about these and have read through practically every post about them on here but have yet to hear straight out from someone whether they work. I'd like to order one ASAP (tomorrow) if possible so I will receive it by the full moon so I can travel but I'd like to hear from you guys if you think it is a worthy purchase and if it works?
Thanks!
The hdr does not need to work on a full moon, you just have to find a gravity vortex or a time vortex