C.P.S.T.F. What the hell is that ??

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Community.
Preventive.
Services.
Task.
Force.
that's what they are called the goon squads that will come knocking on your door when you don't get the required vaccines that the CDC is saying you need.
“Police State” Registry System Being Set Up to Track Your Vaccination Status

The U.S. Senate passed H.R. 3590. The bill eventually became Public Law No. 111-148, which gives the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) authorization to create “vaccination squads” in local communities and seek out unvaccinated children. The “vaccine squads” are called the
Community Preventive Services Task Force.

here's a link to the whole law
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-111publ148/pdf/PLAW-111publ148.pdf

take that with the latest press statement's like this one.
MSNBC HOST: ‘We Have to Break the Idea That Kids Belong to Their Parents’ [VIDEO] – Secrets of the Fed

Narrating a new MSNBC “Lean Forward” spot, the Tulane professor laments that we in America “haven’t had a very collective notion that these are our children.” “[W]e have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families, and recognize that kids belong to their communities,” Harris-Perry argued.
“Once it’s everybody’s responsibility and not just the households, then we start making better investments.” By “investments,” of course, Harris-Perry means things like spending “as much in public education as we should have.”
Of course, if as Harris-Perry holds,”[t]he cost to raise a child [is] $10,000 a year up to $20,000 a year,” and if children should be viewed as collectively “owned” by “society,” then taken to its logical extension, a woman’s choices about having a child should be informed by the economic considerations of the “community,” would it not? But of course, that logic would take someone to justify, for example, the “one-child” policy in Communist China.
What’s more, the notion of collective responsibility for children was a philosophy that undergirded the Cultural Revolution in Communist China under Chairman Mao. I bring that up because, as you may recall, another Harris-Perry “Lean Forward” spot contains a reference to a “great leap forward,” which calls to mind the disastrous agricultural reform plan which starved millions of Chinese to death in the 1950s

the CDC has been given the go ahead on the program of stabbing every one of us, but if you say I don't want to be stabbed. well then

now we have a nice little state of affairs here don't we . the local cop squads all over the country are racing as fast as they can to get drones... to track fleeing citizens who dare to say no when told you will take the shot's

the Homeland security has gathered up a good size stash of guns, troop carriers and ammo... to come and either force you to take the shot or just shoot it out till your dead, or they can get a good lock on you with the new and improved drone's that are armed with rockets and mini gun's...

all in the guise of public safety because everyone knows if you don't get your shots then you are a threat to the whole country...

WAKE UP PEOPLE THE GESTAPO IS PUTTING ON THERE BOOTS TO KICK YOUR ASS!!

BlastTyrant

FFS, i havent got vaccinated in years, 10 to be exact. if i don't have the cold why would i want to go out get a shot and get the cold? Plus the other garbage in those shots, i wont have my brother vaccinated for that fact ether.