Cadeus Coil - 3rd Time Is A Charm!

Jays

Caduceus Coil for Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR)

3rd Time is a Charm.
I am a bit of a Perfectionist.

I want my UNIT to operate at its Fullest Potential.

I used copper wire from a salvaged food processor motor. The wire isn't magnet wire. I understand that the instructions call for magnet wire.
Will my setup work or do I absolutely need to get magnet wire?

Thank You For Reading my Very First Post on the Forum :)

Attachments

• IMG_0926.JPG
    IMG_0926.JPG
    1,003.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

TimeFlipper

There is no difference between Copper and Magnet wire....Copper wire has an enamelled coating around it to act as an insulator...Copper wire is used in many electrical construction areas, but when it is used to be wrapped around an electro-magnet, that is when the term "magnet wire" is applied to it....silly i know, but thats the way of the electrical//electronic world and its own terminologies :)

Jays

I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to explain the difference!
I knew that magnet wire had insulation and thought that it was needed, so that, the copper wires don't Touch Each Other/Conduct as Tesla's patent depicts below. My Left Brain/Logical side thinks that the Bifilar setup should have insulated wires (like magnet wire does), so that it produces organized 'Orgone' Effect/Scalar Waves. Is my thought process Off Track?
Do you have some thoughts on this?

Attachments

• tesla.gif
    tesla.gif
    48.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

TimeFlipper

If you look through You Tube you will discover lots of info on coils..I downloaded this particular coil for you to look at, and there are many other similar ones about on You Tube...I have no idea if they actually work or not.

Jays

If you look through You Tube you will discover lots of info on coils..I downloaded this particular coil for you to look at, and there are many other similar ones about on You Tube...I have no idea if they actually work or not.

EXCELLENT INFO! Thank You So Much!!!