Caduceus Coil Experimentation and theories

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of the caduceus coil, it’s experiments, and theories.

Firstly, some have claimed this coil can lead to temporal phenomena through means of scalar waves. Any thoughts?

jiangnanah

Caduceus Coil produces scalar waves that could be used in medicine to repair DNA damage in your body. The earliest medical application of scalar waves was probably the Nikola Tesla radioactive electrotherapy equipment. This leads to the Multiwave Oscillator. It seems to have been invented by A Frenchman, Georges Lakhovsky.
Caduceus Coil cannot be used for time travel. You put your quartz watch in Caduceus Coil. Maybe the time on the clock has changed. But when you place it next to a mechanical watch or an atomic clock, the Caduceus Coil doesn't work.
If you want to change time, take a physical trip or go back in time and change history, study the gravitational effects of electromagnetic fields on time. I remember three famous experiments: 1) Nazi Germany's "Nazi clock" which used nuclear technology to generate huge energy to generate electromagnetic fields to generate gravity to change time. 2) The Philadelphia experiment looked incredible and estimated without considering the earth's movement around the sun. I think Nikola Tesla design could be very successful.

TimeFlipper

I remember three famous experiments: 1) Nazi Germany's "Nazi clock" which used nuclear technology to generate huge energy to generate electromagnetic fields to generate gravity to change time. 2) The Philadelphia experiment looked incredible and estimated without considering the earth's movement around the sun. I think Nikola Tesla design could be very successful.
The only reference i can find regarding the Nazi Clock are just two pictures shown below, perhaps you could please explain what the famous experiment was regarding the Nazi Clock you mentioned in your posting, or were you thinking about the German Die Glocke?

NAZI CLOCK 1.jpgNAZI CLOCK 2.jpg

jiangnanah

The only reference i can find regarding the Nazi Clock are just two pictures shown below, perhaps you could please explain what the famous experiment was regarding the Nazi Clock you mentioned in your posting, or were you thinking about the German Die Glocke?

View attachment 14637View attachment 14638
The Nazi clock was the supreme weapon of Nazi Germany. The ruler of Nazi Germany sees a book called The Bible that introduces something very evil and it's called "The Ark of The Covenant," and The Ark of The Covenant is a super weapon. Hitler planned to communicate with another time god, who would rule the world with armies and horses. So he wanted to open a portal to another dimension. This is the Nazi clock.

TimeFlipper

The Nazi clock was the supreme weapon of Nazi Germany. The ruler of Nazi Germany sees a book called The Bible that introduces something very evil and it's called "The Ark of The Covenant," and The Ark of The Covenant is a super weapon. Hitler planned to communicate with another time god, who would rule the world with armies and horses. So he wanted to open a portal to another dimension. This is the Nazi clock.
Yes i saw that scenario in the Movie, Raiders Of The Lost Ark...But wait a minute, the ultimate power made certain the Ark went back to heaven after killing the Nazi`s who were keeping hold of the Ark...That was in 1936, 3 years before World War 2 started, therefore Hitler and his evil Nazi cronies could not have had the Ark to help them during World War 2..:oops: :fp: