Caduceus Coil question

Lumbergooz

@steven chiverton @Num7 @HDRKID @Opmmur @Einstein
please friends I made this coil to be around the quartz and connect it inside the TTM in series with the head band coil.
I am gona connect two of the twisted pair as shown in the photo, please advice of this is right ??
crystal_coil_S.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm afraid I can't help you, my knowledge of caduceus coils is very limited. @deadz74 may be of some help, though.

dh1

@steven chiverton @Num7 @HDRKID @Opmmur @Einstein
please friends I made this coil to be around the quartz and connect it inside the TTM in series with the head band coil.
I am gona connect two of the twisted pair as shown in the photo, please advice of this is right ??
crystal_coil_S.jpg
that's a double caduceus at right angles to each other. it'll just heat up producing no magnetic field. What's a TTM?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I have a lot of information on coils and I have caduceus coil information on how to wind one.

Will try to post information this week-end, it is the New Year this week-end.

Professor Opmmur

Lumbergooz

Many thanks indeed..There are two connection possibilities for the twisted wire.
Please have a look below, I thought that option 1 gives more vibration, but not sure bcoz I saw option 2 more common on the net...??
caduce2_0_1.jpg

Harte

Caduceus Winding (Smithcoil)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26097868/paranormalis.com/opmmur/caduceus_winding.pdf

Check out this tread of Caduceus Winding
Neither arrangement will accomplish anything. You'll have an EM field around the wire, of course, just like around any wire carrying current (even a straight one.) But that arrangement is such that the additive effect of these fields that you get in a normal coil is canceled out in the caduceus winding because the fields oppose each other.

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
A normal wire usually has its magnetic field at right angles to its electric field. A caduceus coil runs the opposing wires electric field either in the direction of the magnetic field or an opposing direction to its magnetic field. In one of the two directions the magnetic field would be enhanced. This much is fact just by direct dimensional observation.

Of course there are plenty of experimenters documenting strange behavior with the two different coil arrangements. This is an area of exploration that for some strange reason doesn't have the support of the scientific community.