California contradicts Biden´s anointed judge and Becoming A Sanctuary State For Kids To Get Sex Change Surgeries

TimeFlipper

I agree with you on the children aspect @TimeFlipper they havent even reached puberty yet. Let them grow and flourish without putting things in their minds to confuse.

In saying that i feel there is something else going on with this sort of stuff, im not talking about the transgender sports issue that a separate issue entirely in my view.
In your own humble opinion, what do you believe is "going on" with that sort of stuff? :unsure:

alpha centauri

The children should be allowed to continue being male or female which is defined at birth, and has been for centuries!!...I have no time for those Far Left lunatics that want to rewrite everything to suit their own twisted imbecile beliefs, and according to them, they MUST be obeyed!!...
That is a definition problem. Everybody can define something how they want. in my opinion, they cannot complain if others have other definitions than them if they also make up their own definition if it suits them.

the definiton of systemic racism is totally wrong and that everybody is racist for example.

I agree with you on the children aspect @TimeFlipper they havent even reached puberty yet. Let them grow and flourish without putting things in their minds to confuse.
I think that a male child that feels like a female could also change their feelings because of the puberty.

hormone-altersverlauf.gif

The testosterone increases in puberty and I think they change their feelings because they do not transition.

alpha centauri

I dont really know to be honest but i have seen some males play with dolls at a young age and they later while not change sex but were conflicted over their identity.

I would say that could be an indicator of reincarnation, the same is true for homosexuality. Because it does not really make sense for me if I view it based on the theory of evolution. After billions of years of evolution that should not happen anymore.

According to the two spirits teaching: you can have a female spirit as a man and be attracted to man, but they dont want to call it homosexuality. That is why they add 2 spirits. This is the only spiritual teaching that they added.

But the male and female energies exist in my opinion, so there is truth to the view, but it is more like Bardon describes it or Krya Yoga describes it. They have no clear definition of male and female other than the look and the hormones and even with that they do not agree with each other.