California mountains. UFO or drones?

Stayed a few nights at a cabin up in the mountains in California. Idyllwild area to be specific. While On the Patio one evening my girlfriend spotted these lights and we recorded them. This was still pretty bright out during the day and I just increased contrast and reduced brightness to bring out the lights more in the captured video. Shortly after we started recording they all went in a line pattern from this spiral pattern and went off in one direction in what looked like a constant altitude.

Probably drones but interesting

Maybe fireflies
could be. After researching I did find California does have some species that light up. And the height it was at was pretty high up and they’re able to fly that high. However aren’t Fireflies a nocturnal beetle? The only reason it was dark is because of editing like I said before the video. In order to actually see the lights on camera. It was actually still bright out. But i dont know. It was interesting

Beholder

could be. After researching I did find California does have some species that light up. And the height it was at was pretty high up and they’re able to fly that high. However aren’t Fireflies a nocturnal beetle? The only reason it was dark is because of editing like I said before the video. In order to actually see the lights on camera. It was actually still bright out. But i dont know. It was interesting
Mostly active during twilight according to wikipedia.
Firefly - Wikipedia

BlastTyrant

Starlink?
Way to random for the Starlink Belt, they would all be going the same direction at the same time.

That also seems way way to high for Fireflies they typically stay ground level or in tree's not just up in the open.

Could be drones! I am not sure but cool either way! Do you recall hearing any noise?

Nope. No noises at all. Just nature
Way to random for the Starlink Belt, they would all be going the same direction at the same time.

That also seems way way to high for Fireflies they typically stay ground level or in tree's not just up in the open.

Could be drones! I am not sure but cool either way! Do you recall hearing any noise?