Call for Papers for new journal - "Temporal Studies"

Viceroy

Call for Papers for new journal - "Temporal Studies"

Hi! This post is a call for papers for a new quarterly journal, titled "Temporal Studies." It will be published seasonally, using lulu.com's printing-on-demand technology. All papers related to time, time travel, dimensionality, theoretical physics, parallel universes and the like are welcome to be submitted.

Please PM me if you have something to contribute. The submission deadline will be May 1st for the first issue this summer. Put your thoughts into words and get published!

Just to add, this journal is not going to be "peer reviewed" in the traditional sense and wants to give alternative and even questionable views a chance to be heard. Whilst you will not be able to be paid for your submission, you will recieve a free copy of the journal issue if you supply an address.

Don't worry about any specific style, but make sure any sources you list are clearly listed in a references section or bibliography. Generally, the articles should be from about 3 to 25 pages, and gramatically correct.

Please message me asap if you think you want to submit something

CaryP

Re: Call for Papers for new journal - "Temporal Studies"

Hey there Viceroy, and welcome to the plantation. Glad to see you've got something "substantial" going there. Hope you get some input.

Cary

jafkol

Wow? it is a fascinating idea. Please provide us more information regarding the editorial board of this scientific journal.

Viceroy

heh, basically its just me, and I'll publish anything as long as it resembles a scientific (pseudoscientific??) paper. There are a lot of good ideas about time and such floating around on the net and I want to create a real physical source for reference. Think of it as a clearinghouse for ideas not represented by the mainstream scientific community.