Can anyone go to the future to find out my exam questions?

Thoth93

:love:
I know it's cheating but alls far in love and exams right?
You are better off just studying. Carry some flourite, calcite, citrine, pyrite, or any kind of stone that helps with focus and concentration. I would also recommend a little ginko biloba, ginseng, scull cap, some B vitamins or any other herbal supplements that might help but be sure to consult your physician. Don't go taking random herbs be sure they won't have adverse reactions taken together. In fact you may just be better off buying a multi product that has several herbs and vitamins already proven to work well together in a single pill.

Pegii

:love:
I know it's cheating but alls far in love and exams right?
You are better off just studying. Carry some flourite, calcite, citrine, pyrite, or any kind of stone that helps with focus and concentration. I would also recommend a little ginko biloba, ginseng, scull cap, some B vitamins or any other herbal supplements that might help but be sure to consult your physician. Don't go taking random herbs be sure they won't have adverse reactions taken together. In fact you may just be better off buying a multi product that has several herbs and vitamins already proven to work well together in a single pill.
Yeah I'm actually getting better at it, thanks for advice though! :meow: