Can consciousness alone change the past, present & future?

BeamMeUpScotty

Hi everybody.

I was wondering, do you believe that everything boils down to our perception and consciousness? I have read how reality is perhaps not as solid or final as we interpret it to be and is more fluid than what it is solid. If this is the case, could we change the reality (or realities) around us purely through our individual perception and our consciousness?

With that in mind, and if the past/present/future are not set in stone, could we change all 3 spectrums purely through the power of our mind, and our thoughts?

What's do you think? :)

TimeFlipper

I read that our minds are correlated to the universe and if this is true then maybe both us and the universe are dependant on each other, irrespective of being solid or fluid.

We just make our reality in the way we want it to be, collectively.

Falkon303

I think some people believe life is a serendipitous adventure where everything is based on what they feel and believe to be true. In my personal opinion the truth of this boils down to the affect it has on our minds and the subconscious way it manifests. While I believe there is something "magic" in life, I feel it's fully outside of our control as most people prefer not to have bad things happen to them, or even think positive thoughts, but ultimately, I feel the events we consider "bad" and "good" happen chaotically unless we seek to control them to the highest degree possible.

correction123

I would agree for sure on that statement...how is it, several of us HDR users are able to astrally and physically time travel in the first place! Steve's HDR is a "Radionic" device and radionic devices need your energetic chakra's in order to operate the HDR more efficiently. Most Radionic operators would agree with me on this point. I have been practicing radionics for 17 years and if your chakra's are weak, your machine becomes weak and this would equal no results. The navy ship that went through another dimension years ago, had it's power supplied from the Tesla working theories, thus they were able to transport themselves unknowingly. The HDR doesn't have that kind of power source it solely depends on the energies your chakra's are supplying.

Life is energy! Each of our cells when in good health measure 70Mv and those with cancer 45Mv and below! There are tools today on the market that can raise not only the mili-volts in our individual cells through infrared technology, but there are devices that will also charge and strengthen your chakra's as well. It's my opinion that the T-Bar magnet that comes with your HDR and if you purchase the big rectangular magnet along with the T-Bar magnet, These magnets will create a 35 foot magnetic field, this ultimately charges your individual cells and raises their mili-volt ranges close or up to that 70 mili-volts.

Your chakra's are a bit different they can only be charged non-physically as when you time travel with HDR those non-physical entities are constantly discharging huge amounts of energies through and out your meridians. Again there are some physical devices that work on the Psyche of an individual such as the SE-5 1000 built by Don Paris. After purchasing the device I was radionically charging my chakra's during the night , using a special program for it. That particular night I had the wildest dream and out of body experience and that next morning I knew then, what I know now, that there are devices to help HDR want to be travelers. Without this knowledge applied one may never have the experiences that each has hoped for.