Can Geomagnetic Effects Cause Premonitions?

denbo88

Re: Can Geomagnetic Effects Cause Premonitions?

Why NOT look for causes outside of inate natural abilities some people exibit, even if its only once in a lifetime? Couldn't there be both intrinsic and extrinsic causes for this phenomenon? The book I referred to in the first post provides plenty of evidence of paranormal events, including reality shifts, time slips being caused by geomagnetic fields. Therefore there is a precedent for this.

StarLord

Did you know that most of the Pyramids were built upon specific spots aligned in a specific way to produce specific results for neophyte priests experience? Sort of Inatiation type things.
This goes for both Central, South America and the ones in Egypt If I am not mistaken.

denbo88

I was aware that they constructed the pyramids with certain orientations, but did not know that the location was chosen too, hmmm, but I'm not surprised. The seat of the Oracle at Delphi was located over a fissure in the earth, by the way. Probably the same principle.

Then there are "lay lines" (discussed by Alfred Watkins, The Old Straight Track; Colin Bord, The Secret Country,Guy Underwood, The Pattern of the Past). Many old sacred sites were found to be on these lines, especially where they intersected. Apparently these are earth currents. Underground water flow can also cause concentrations of energy at certain points. Fascinating stuff. Sometimes I wonder how much ancient knowledge has been lost over thousands of years. I suspect that some of them could teach us a thing or two.

thenumbersix

Was getting a bit carried away on a train of thought there :grin:

An interesting point on lay lines, supposedly, here in the UK, a lot of churches are built on lay lines and places where they cross, often following roads.

The churches themselves were built out of even older monuments/places of worship knocked down when christianity invaded.

StarLord

I wouldn't mind BBQing at Stonehenge, spending a night there on a full moon must be enlightening.

Arez

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"denbo88\")</div>
I don't understand everyone's preoccupation with rotation speed of the earth around it's axis, around the sun, and the galaxy's speed as it expands from zero point of the \"Big Bang\"?

I only mentioned this possible correlation due to the fact that the time between my first and second incident was close to 6 hours and the causation could be related to the \"coupling effect\" of the earth's gyro action. It doesn't serve to explain how the vast majority of precognition of future events occur outside this 6 hour window. Perhaps its becomes causative if it occurs within a geomagnetic field.

IMO, rotation speed is irrelevant. The geomagnetic field that is created is key. Perhaps the high iron content of the area and the huge tectonic pressures along the fault line create a giant piezo switch. A \"switch\" that opens the door, however briefly to take a peek to the past. or the future. The brain can remember scenes shown as fast as 1/12th of a second. If the window opens just THAT much, it can be remembered.[/b]

well because we have 4 dimentions. and time being one of them we have to travel thru time all the time. now scientists predict that everything we have done has already happened our mind is just taking us thru it at its own pace. what you saw may well be ur mind going thru time because of the fault which lead u to see what u did. the fault of of made it speed up thru time making u see that as the fault may of speeded up really fast then as it was slowing u began to take details of what u saw as it was returning back to normal......

StarLord

You are forgetting one of God's greatest gift to mankind, Free Will.

They may be refering to the reality of time, the NOW, which is the only moment you can ever experience. The great flood is happening right now. They are building the pyramids right now. Napoleon gets his vacation on Elba right now. The Vikings have landed at North America right now. Pearl Harbor is being bombed right now. the sun is going nova right now.

We are all spiritual realized beings on a much higher plane of consciousness right this very moment.

denbo88

Yes it's very possible the mind, in an effort to construct some form of order, has structured our perceptions chronologically. Maybe that's just how our brains are wired. Perhaps the geomagnetic effect of the fault took my cognitive awareness to another point in time, or exposed me to the true nature of time, ie: that there is no real time, only the eternal "NOW", as you say. It's ironic that we talk about time as the 4th dimension, but that the essence of time may not be chronological after all. I still can't get a handle on all events that ever were and ever will be, being in the "NOW". Maybe because the term inself has a relationship to the definition of time.

I wish I knew more about math so I could take this to another level of understanding. That would be true science. What I can only do is philosophy.

Arez

You are forgetting one of God's greatest gift to mankind, Free Will.

They may be refering to the reality of time, the NOW, which is the only moment you can ever experience. The great flood is happening right now. They are building the pyramids right now. Napoleon gets his vacation on Elba right now. The Vikings have landed at North America right now. Pearl Harbor is being bombed right now. the sun is going nova right now.

We are all spiritual realized beings on a much higher plane of consciousness right this very moment.

i dont believe we are at the moment spiritual beings on a much higher plane. i reckon u must gain an understanding of ur mind and body first.....like on stargate SG1.....what a great programme. im guessing we must go thru different stages of spiritualism like dog to human then to sumthing else then to sumthing else. we will just keep getting higher up the chain till we reach our true spititual form.....thats what god probilby was the first spirt on the highest plane pretending to be boss man