Can light, spun around at certain speed produce scalar waves?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hello Einstein,
Yes, this phenomenon is called heterodyning in communications or "beating" frequencies together to form other harmonics (can result in sound frequencies generated) from two differential frequencies. This has been leveraged in many radionics and aether devices. This is a significant phenomenon to leverage when dealing with life force/aether/orgone/chi/etc energies. It is often much easier and more versatile to obtain a frequency this way than to design a single oscillator of the specific range of target frequencies. It is interesting to note that if you beat two Phi frequencies together, a third or more phi frequencies will emerge.

I could see coming up with a device using intersecting laser beams with a modulated laser frequncy on one laser to talk to someone at a distance. I wouldn't be surprised if the device already exists. As you can see with your own eyes, it takes more than one source of EM radiation to create sound. A longitudinal wave. This would be similar to the double slit experiment. Two converging wavefronts create photons. And that indicates that a single EM wave can't make photons. Wonder what happens with 3 converging wavefronts at one location?

MODAT7

Wonder what happens with 3 converging wavefronts at one location?
2 should be sufficient. More than 2 would create a more complex waveform and would be harder to control, at least for communications. If the waves were all simple sine waves, it would create extra harmonics. The added power at the convergence point may be useful depending on the experiment.

RadicalResearcher

2 should be sufficient. More than 2 would create a more complex waveform and would be harder to control, at least for communications. If the waves were all simple sine waves, it would create extra harmonics. The added power at the convergence point may be useful depending on the experiment.
CIA seems to think there something to Scalar Waves.

Attachments

• CIA-RDP96-00792R000500240001-6.pdf
    127.6 KB · Views: 11

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
CIA seems to think there something to Scalar Waves.

I have a problem with the term: "Scalar Wave". Take a look at this definition for scalar: (of a quantity) having only magnitude, not direction.

I did mention that a standing sound wave would fit those parameters for being a scalar wave phenomena. But the document you provided seems to suggest that there is a scalar wave that can be used for communication. That would give the wave a direction through space. It would then be called a vector wave. Of course you could argue that the wave doesn't travel through space or time for that matter. That might work for using the word Scalar. But now we are tasked with what are we talking about? We have no technology or experimental evidence for such a phenomena. And did you notice some mathematical jargon was provided? Mathematics is not voodoo or magic based. You need cold hard facts in order to use it. So I look at this document you provided with disbelief. One could call it a CIA disinformation tactic. Something to keep curious minds busy by not looking at the stuff they are not talking about.

RadicalResearcher

I have a problem with the term: "Scalar Wave". Take a look at this definition for scalar: (of a quantity) having only magnitude, not direction.

I did mention that a standing sound wave would fit those parameters for being a scalar wave phenomena. But the document you provided seems to suggest that there is a scalar wave that can be used for communication. That would give the wave a direction through space. It would then be called a vector wave. Of course you could argue that the wave doesn't travel through space or time for that matter. That might work for using the word Scalar. But now we are tasked with what are we talking about? We have no technology or experimental evidence for such a phenomena. And did you notice some mathematical jargon was provided? Mathematics is not voodoo or magic based. You need cold hard facts in order to use it. So I look at this document you provided with disbelief. One could call it a CIA disinformation tactic. Something to keep curious minds busy by not looking at the stuff they are not talking about.
Question, then do you dimiss what Steven Gibbs claimed his machine could do? Do you dismiss what Tesla encountered? Do you dismiss my work which you haven't even seen yet? Mathematics puts everything into a finite universal language that can be better explained and drawn out into fact! Not speculation! However, if every scientist worked on fact and fact alone, many things would not be as they are now, today! One must think outside the box! A collective consortium of sorts within the scientific community and government education system would like to re-write history and teach the children of today to forget what they taught the children of yesturday! (I'll save that issue for topic for another day!) For example, look when Oppenheimer worked on the bomb, him and other scientists had no idea if what they were working on would light the entire planet on fire or be an isolated incident! That IS A FACT! So, when you say YOU have a problem with a TERM, the term may be what you or others have an issue with or as some did on theTime Instutute might be caught up into the pseudo science beliefs for this technology. Some people seem to have a issue accepting Scalar Waves as factual. You know, the theory that -Everything that isn't scientifically proven must there for be Pseudo Science. That belief is not always the case nor accurate! As mentioned before, it was at one time standard teaching in the education system to think OUT SIDE THE BOX! I guess today it's SHUT UP and think the way we do!
As for CIA disinformation. Have you ever met a real CIA agent Einstein? I HAVE! I am pretty sure there not to many on this site that can say they have met anyone from the FBI, CIA or NSA. I HAVE! Not everything with them is disinformation! Take notice of the blackened out sections of the document. They hid some aspects and disregarded the matter for full disclosure. They did that for a reason and not exactly for disinformation. You think the listed agencies are the only agencies that care to give disinformation? How about the ones you don't know about? The ones behind everything you, I and everyone else don't know!
BTW, It's not an arguement to have a theory. If a theory turns into fact and fact then becomes reality then you can debate it on whatever level you want. Terms, spellings or the favorite that gets tossed around alot, pseudo science. What is and what it is not! All debateable for when it becomes reality! Until then, theories are just that, theories and this is the place for thinkers to come to and share theories. Not saying facts shouldn't come forth but, i think should be some room to think outside that box.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Question, then do you dimiss what Steven Gibbs claimed his machine could do? Do you dismiss what Tesla encountered? Do you dismiss my work which you haven't even seen yet? Mathematics puts everything into a finite universal language that can be better explained and drawn out into fact! Not speculation! However, if every scientist worked on fact and fact alone, many things would not be as they are now, today! One must think outside the box! A collective consortium of sorts within the scientific community and government education system would like to re-write history and teach the children of today to forget what they taught the children of yesturday! (I'll save that issue for topic for another day!) For example, look when Oppenheimer worked on the bomb, him and other scientists had no idea if what they were working on would light the entire planet on fire or be an isolated incident! That IS A FACT! So, when you say YOU have a problem with a TERM, the term may be what you or others have an issue with or as some did on theTime Instutute might be caught up into the pseudo science beliefs for this technology. Some people seem to have a issue accepting Scalar Waves as factual. You know, the theory that -Everything that isn't scientifically proven must there for be Pseudo Science. That belief is not always the case nor accurate! As mentioned before, it was at one time standard teaching in the education system to think OUT SIDE THE BOX! I guess today it's SHUT UP and think the way we do!
As for CIA disinformation. Have you ever met a real CIA agent Einstein? I HAVE! I am pretty sure there not to many on this site that can say they have met anyone from the FBI, CIA or NSA. I HAVE! Not everything with them is disinformation! Take notice of the blackened out sections of the document. They hid some aspects and disregarded the matter for full disclosure. They did that for a reason and not exactly for disinformation. You think the listed agencies are the only agencies that care to give disinformation? How about the ones you don't know about? The ones behind everything you, I and everyone else don't know!
BTW, It's not an arguement to have a theory. If a theory turns into fact and fact then becomes reality then you can debate it on whatever level you want. Terms, spellings or the favorite that gets tossed around alot, pseudo science. What is and what it is not! All debateable for when it becomes reality! Until then, theories are just that, theories and this is the place for thinkers to come to and share theories. Not saying facts shouldn't come forth but, i think should be some room to think outside that box.

I have an open mind. So I will accept some of what you say. I just want to point out that everything mankind has acquired so far is made from facts. Not one thing has come from Einstein's General Relativity theory. I don't give theories much attention because of that. And then a section of my physics class in school turns out to be complete fiction. So there is some of what we are taught that I think is deliberate miseducation!

By the way, when you say Time Institute, do you mean Time Travel Institute? I could be in another alternate timeline again! i think that is just the way our brains work. Some take notice. And most don't.

I would love to see your work by the way.

Last edited:
I have a problem with the term: "Scalar Wave". Take a look at this definition for scalar: (of a quantity) having only magnitude, not direction

I did mention that a standing sound wave would fit those parameters for being a scalar wave phenomena. But the document you provided seems to suggest that there is a scalar wave that can be used for communication. That would give the wave a direction through space. It would then be called a vector wave. Of course you could argue that the wave doesn't travel through space or time for that matter. That might work for using the word Scalar. But now we are tasked with what are we talking about? We have no technology or experimental evidence for such a phenomena. And did you notice some mathematical jargon was provided?

Not 100% relevant to the topic on hand because it’s not relevant to light. Optics are an interesting topic. Because like. For example IR cameras and slowmo cameras pick up stuff our spectrum of sight in the human brain just can’t process. Which is pretty humbling when you consider how myopic our perspective is every day. Relying and trusting our vision. .. ha.

Anyway optics and All mathematical jargon aside. If you haven’t seen the guy on YouTube whose channels name is Master Ivo. You should check out his stuff as he is very knowledgeable as well as works on practical applications for electronics using bifilar and scalar waves. Recently he’s been doing stuff with standing waves and some kind of pulsed wave that Tesla worked with too back in the day. (Sorry I’m still up from yesterday and I’m tired and it slips my memory) Some interesting stuff if you have a few days to absorb the content he has and the patience to listen to him lol.

Edit: You’re right about the definition of scalar. Such a pulse with a magnitude more so vs a wave as a wave would have a oscillating frequency in relation to distance in a direction (this has a calculable formula and can be demonstrated in many ways) i think people just refer it as a wave because it is a common phrase already for the subject matter.
I guess scalar field is proper? With a component of magnitude defined. Because what is scalar without a definable magnitude.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Light, a combination of the oscillating electric and magnetic fields that are perpendicular to each other and wave propagation is perpendicular to both fields. Light is produced by acceleration of charged particles (photons), therefore, by law of electromagnetism light is an electromagnetic wave.
So, with that defined can it produce scalar waves?
Two systems in compairson are the John Titor GE time displacement unit.Does not express light to work, but only from the negative diopole of eletro-magnetic time rythem from a black holes simulated operation. But if one stuck their arm out & through into the simulated Ker's sclaier force fildshell, this would cut ur arm off.

The simulate, but possable time travel machione in the modern remake of The Time Machine. What the author of this movie is doing is pumping none-said source amplified light into a sereis of rotating special cut lenses.This like the said Titor pulsed gavit fild, also forms an oblate exterior shell, to where all contents inside of the event horizion, are then scripted as specail relativity circumstances.

*The key to study notes here, are ample self-contained probably fed back into power sources. Metered metrics to make a modified light stand showing time & space scalier division. And style as held in electro-emitting design, of the shape & configuration of light as a barrier pronouncement, as produced by the altered light configuration emitter head or heads.

The second is the time machine from movie. Note this is an extremely accurate showing in how an active altered light field works.

OIP.jpg