Can we travel backward in time?

FallNWolf

Doesn't seem like too complicated of a task, if you can really travel in time. The proof would give alot of members a boost in their faith, and shouldn't be too much trouble for someone that claims he time travels all the time. Even if the headlines were slightly off (because of different timelines), they might be good enough.

@HDRKID : Would you give us a step by step instructions on how you use the HDR? Have you done any changes to the original unit? The type of quartz stone?

Last edited:

AlienWeaver

You mean you think you time traveled and you don't see you have? It's like you are in a park, and then you suddenly See everything changed, Am i right?

MAIN: So it travels back/forward in time, and the maximum amount is 500 years?

AlienWeaver

A
Hi Alien:
I have an HDR unit and I use it. I tell people that you can go forward or backward approx 500 years.
I have gone back to 1523 AD and gone forward to 2657 AD.

hdr_sup.jpg
And, How did you came back to the present?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, let's not turn this topic into a joke. People are willing to discuss things seriously, so let's give them the opportunity to do so without concerns of being fun of.

Thanks.

rd42

Hey, let's not turn this topic into a joke. People are willing to discuss things seriously, so let's give them the opportunity to do so without concerns of being fun of.

Thanks.

Whose statements are you referring to?

Harte

Thanks.

Apparently someone who doesn't take seriously the idea that an individual can piece together a time machine using a design bought over the phone or on the internet.
Hard to believe there are people like that out there, but what can you do?

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Thanks.

I was referring to posts I had to remove because they made the discussion look like a joke, rather than a serious discussion.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Thanks.

Apparently someone who doesn't take seriously the idea that an individual can piece together a time machine using a design bought over the phone or on the internet.
Hard to believe there are people like that out there, but what can you do?

Harte

Well, for starters you could start by admitting that you could be wrong. Possibly befriend someone that has built a time machine. And maybe get a ride in their time machine.

FallNWolf

"Apparently someone who doesn't take seriously the idea that an individual can piece together a time machine using a design bought over the phone or on the internet." - Did you mean doesn't or does?

Was that aimed at me?
Wow, you do realize that your comments ruined the OP's thread, and you have done this in a number of threads. Shame on your mother, for not teaching you manners.

What makes you even assume I believe the HDR is a time machine. Are you pulling "facts" out of your ass in your usual manner, or are you basing your statements on actual written words from me?

How do you know time travel isn't possible. Are you even capable of proving time travel is NOT possible ? NO - you don't actually know anything.
Its close minded people like you who have slowed down the progress of this world. It's people like you, who made fun of people saying the earth is round. Then, when it's proven, you claim the idea, making fun of people who say the earth is flat. You basically regurgitate ideas from smarter, open minded people, but only when they are right, because you are "scientists" (without actually contributing anything to science - rather unlikely you would even be allowed to wipe their asses).

Why don't you work on disproving whatever, rather than asking other people to prove anything. Prove there is no God, prove that time travel is not possible, or even prove there is a brain inside your skull.
The entire basis on you disproving God (in your thread), was based on assuming or guessing other people's idea of God. You, old brick, is a close minded individual.

Have some respect for other people's threads - at your age - I would assume that should be possible.

Don't lie to people - claiming you have the answers to anything you don't even understand. You have NO answers to anything metaphysical. You can only air your opinions. We can't prove or disprove. Anyone claiming to have actual answers - are liars!

Last edited:

Harte

"Apparently someone who doesn't take seriously the idea that an individual can piece together a time machine using a design bought over the phone or on the internet." - Did you mean doesn't or does?

Was that aimed at me?
Wow, you do realize that your comments ruined the OP's thread, and you have done this in a number of threads. Shame on your mother, for not teaching you manners.
Ruined? The thread asks for answers to a question and I state a solid, verifiable fact alluding to snide comments (since removed) concerning using the HDR to go back in time.
WTF does that have to do with you?

As a matter of fact, I was talking about my own beliefs.
Do I have to justify my beliefs to you?
This forum doesn't like it when I do that, you know. Thus the tongue-in-cheek response to rd42's post.

What makes you even assume I believe the HDR is a time machine. Are you pulling "facts" out of your ass in your usual manner, or are you basing your statements on actual written words from me?
Did I quote you? Did you ask the question I answered?
Is everything about you?

How do you know time travel isn't possible. Are you even capable of proving time travel is NOT possible ? NO - you don't actually know anything.
I know plenty, more than you seem to. So why not quote me where I said time travel is impossible?
Are you sure you're responding to the right poster here?

Its close minded people like you who have slowed down the progress of this world. It's people like you, who made fun of people saying the earth is round. Then, when it's proven, you claim the idea, making fun of people who say the earth is flat. You basically regurgitate ideas from smarter, open minded people, but only when they are right, because you are "scientists" (without actually contributing anything to science - rather unlikely you would even be allowed to wipe their asses).
You don't know who you're fu**ing with here partner. Ask the administrator. He knows me.
Report me if you think I'm so horrible.

Why don't you work on disproving whatever, rather than asking other people to prove anything. Prove there is no God, prove that time travel is not possible, or even prove there is a brain inside your skull.
This shows how little (if anything) you know about the concept of proof.
The entire basis on you disproving God (in your thread), was based on assuming or guessing other people's idea of God. You, old brick, is a close minded individual.
I don't have a thread here disproving God. My only posts on that are apologetic. Know what that means junior?
You must have some sort of reading disorder.

Have some respect for other people's threads - at your age - I would assume that should be possible.
I don't know what you're referring to here. Does this thread ask if we can travel backwards in time?
What is the question for, if the only acceptable answer is yes?

Don't lie to people - claiming you have the answers to anything you don't even understand. You have NO answers to anything metaphysical. You can only air your opinions. We can't prove or disprove. Anyone claiming to have actual answers - are liars!
Like I said, I understand plenty about time travel (and MUCH more.) And I'll answer questions here whether or not there are slow-reading mouthbreathers here waiting to pretend they know something about the subject.

No one has any "answers to anything metaphysical." Maybe you should look into the etymology of the word, and its definition.

This thread asks for opinions. I guess to you some opinions are more equal than others.

Harte